Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Funds ARAMX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ARAMX).
- What are ARAMX holdings?
- What is ARAMX performance? What are ARAMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARAMX have historically?
- What is ARAMX dividend yield?
- What is ARAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARAMX expense ratio?
- Does ARAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARAMX beta? How would you assess ARAMX risk?
- What is ARAMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARAMX Finny Score? ARAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ARAMX).
The Fund seeks current income and capital appreciation. The Fund is intended for investors who have already retired or begun withdrawing portions of their investments or are seeking a conservative allocation fund. The Fund invests in a globally diversified portfolio of equity and in global fixed income securities.
2. What are ARAMX top holdings?
ARAMX has 30 stock holdings and 4 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 68.58% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ultra 10 Year US Treasury Note Future Mar 20||TNH0||13.61%|
|AllianzGI Short Duration High Income R6||ASHSX||13.34%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future Mar 20||ZNH0||8.20%|
|AllianzGI Prefd Secs and Inc R6||ARISX||8.12%|
|AllianzGI Floating Rate Note Instl||ARIEX||5.25%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets SRI Debt Ins||AGMIX||5.03%|
|AllianzGI Global High Yield Instl||AGIHX||4.23%|
|Vanguard Mortgage-Backed Secs ETF||VMBS||4.07%|
|PIMCO Senior Floating Rate Instl||PSRIX||3.37%|
|Dj Us Real Estate Mar20 Xcbt 20200320||N/A||3.36%|
3. What is ARAMX performance? What are ARAMX historical returns?
ARAMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.97%;
- 3-month return is -16.21%;
- 1-year return is -9.10%;
- 3-year return is -1.30%;
- 5-year return is 0.92%;
- 10-year return is 3.04%.
4. How many up and down years did ARAMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARAMX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ARAMX dividend yield?
ARAMX yield is 4.07%.
6. What is ARAMX minimum initial investment amount?
ARAMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is ARAMX expense ratio?
ARAMX expense ratio is 0.9%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ARAMX front-end sales load is 0. ARAMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.07%.
10. What is ARAMX beta? How would you assess ARAMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.07;
- 5-year beta is 0.98;
- 10-year beta is 0.76.
12. What is ARAMX Finny Score? ARAMX buy or sell?
ARAMX Finny Score is 14. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy ARAMX and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 14.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX buy reasons?
The following are ARAMX strengths from our perspective:
- ARAMX 10-year Beta is 0.76, which is inversely correlated with the index (Morningstar Mod Tgt Risk TR USD). The could be good if you're trying to hedge your portfolio.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX negatives?
The following are ARAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARAMX net assets are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARAMX 3-year return is -1.3%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 4.77%.
- ARAMX 5-year return is 0.92%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 3.8%.
- ARAMX 10-year return is 3.04%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 4.09%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
- ARAMX expense ratio is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?