7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ARAMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ARAMX).
- What are ARAMX holdings?
- What is ARAMX performance? What are ARAMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARAMX have historically?
- What is ARAMX dividend yield?
- What is ARAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARAMX expense ratio?
- Does ARAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARAMX beta? How would you assess ARAMX risk?
- What is ARAMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARAMX Finny Score? ARAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ARAMX).
The Fund seeks current income and capital appreciation. The Fund is intended for investors who have already retired or begun withdrawing portions of their investments or are seeking a conservative allocation fund. The Fund invests in a globally diversified portfolio of equity and in global fixed income securities.
2. What are ARAMX top holdings?
ARAMX has 25 stock holdings and 3 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 75.70% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Short Duration High Income R6||ASHSX||12.99%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets SRI Debt Ins||AGMIX||8.80%|
|AllianzGI Short Term Bond Institutional||ASTKX||8.50%|
|Euro Btp Future Jun20 Xeur 20200608||N/A||8.28%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)sep20 Xcbt 20200921||N/A||7.30%|
|AllianzGI Prefd Secs and Inc R6||ARISX||7.23%|
|Us Ultra Bond Cbt Sep20 Xcbt 20200921||N/A||6.87%|
|E-Mini Russ 1000 Gjun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||6.08%|
|AllianzGI High Yield Bond Institutional||AYBIX||5.32%|
|iShares International Select Div ETF||IDV||4.33%|
3. What is ARAMX performance? What are ARAMX historical returns?
ARAMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.80%;
- 3-month return is 2.24%;
- 1-year return is -3.92%;
- 3-year return is 0.97%;
- 5-year return is 3.17%;
- 10-year return is 3.29%.
4. How many up and down years did ARAMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARAMX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ARAMX dividend yield?
ARAMX yield is 5.04%.
6. What is ARAMX minimum initial investment amount?
ARAMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is ARAMX expense ratio?
ARAMX expense ratio is 0.9%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ARAMX front-end sales load is 0. ARAMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.02%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.11%.
10. What is ARAMX beta? How would you assess ARAMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.03;
- 5-year beta is 0.97;
- 10-year beta is 0.81.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ARAMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX negatives?
The following are ARAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ARAMX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ARAMX 3-year return</strong> is 0.97%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 5.05%.
- <strong>ARAMX 5-year return</strong> is 3.17%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 4.31%.
- <strong>ARAMX 10-year return</strong> is 3.29%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 3.85%.
- <strong>ARAMX expense ratio</strong> is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.