Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ARAMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ARAMX).
- What are ARAMX holdings?
- What is ARAMX performance? What are ARAMX historical returns?
- What is ARAMX dividend yield?
- What is ARAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ARAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARAMX Finny Score? ARAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ARAMX).
2. What are ARAMX top holdings?
ARAMX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 69.70% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Us 10yr Ultra Fut Dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||11.18%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||10.84%|
|AllianzGI Short Duration High Income R6||ASHSX||9.48%|
|AllianzGI Prefd Secs and Inc R6||ARISX||7.01%|
|AllianzGI High Yield Bond Institutional||AYBIX||6.83%|
|AllianzGI Short Term Bond Institutional||ASTKX||6.04%|
|iShares JP Morgan USD Em Mkts Bd ETF||EMB||5.22%|
|Future on Russell 1000 Dec20||N/A||4.88%|
|Euro-Btp Future Dec20 Xeur 20201208||N/A||4.57%|
|Future on DJ US Real Estate Dec20||N/A||3.65%|
3. What is ARAMX performance? What are ARAMX historical returns?
ARAMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.71%;
- 3-month return is 5.67%;
- 1-year return is 5.67%;
- 3-year return is 2.63%;
- 5-year return is 3.80%.
4. What is ARAMX dividend yield?
ARAMX yield is %.
5. What is ARAMX minimum initial investment amount?
ARAMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
6. Does ARAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ARAMX front-end sales load is 0. ARAMX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ARAMX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX negatives?
The following are ARAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARAMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.