7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ARAMX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ARAMX).
- What are ARAMX holdings?
- What is ARAMX performance? What are ARAMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARAMX have historically?
- What is ARAMX dividend yield?
- What is ARAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARAMX expense ratio?
- Does ARAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARAMX beta? How would you assess ARAMX risk?
- What is ARAMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARAMX Finny Score? ARAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ARAMX).
2. What are ARAMX top holdings?
ARAMX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 69.70% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Us 10yr Ultra Fut Dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||11.18%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||10.84%|
|AllianzGI Short Duration High Income R6||ASHSX||9.48%|
|AllianzGI Prefd Secs and Inc R6||ARISX||7.01%|
|AllianzGI High Yield Bond Institutional||AYBIX||6.83%|
|AllianzGI Short Term Bond Institutional||ASTKX||6.04%|
|iShares JP Morgan USD Em Mkts Bd ETF||EMB||5.22%|
|Future on Russell 1000 Dec20||N/A||4.88%|
|Euro-Btp Future Dec20 Xeur 20201208||N/A||4.57%|
|Future on DJ US Real Estate Dec20||N/A||3.65%|
3. What is ARAMX performance? What are ARAMX historical returns?
ARAMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 8.49%;
- 3-month return is 5.17%;
- 1-year return is 1.93%;
- 3-year return is 2.76%;
- 5-year return is 4.58%;
- 10-year return is 4.05%.
4. How many up and down years did ARAMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARAMX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ARAMX dividend yield?
ARAMX yield is %.
6. What is ARAMX minimum initial investment amount?
ARAMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is ARAMX expense ratio?
ARAMX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARAMX front-end sales load is 0. ARAMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.11%.
10. What is ARAMX beta? How would you assess ARAMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.02;
- 5-year beta is 0.98;
- 10-year beta is 0.82.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX buy reasons?
The following are ARAMX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARAMX? What are ARAMX negatives?
The following are ARAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARAMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.