Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about American Century Investments ARBVX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARBVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARBVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARBVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARBVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARBVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARBVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARBVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARBVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARBVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARBVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARBVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Asset Allocation Portfolios, Inc: One Choice 2020 Portfolio; Investor Class Shares (ARBVX).
- What are ARBVX holdings?
- What is ARBVX performance? What are ARBVX historical returns?
- What is ARBVX dividend yield?
- What is ARBVX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ARBVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARBVX Finny Score? ARBVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARBVX? What are ARBVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARBVX? What are ARBVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Asset Allocation Portfolios, Inc: One Choice 2020 Portfolio; Investor Class Shares (ARBVX).
2. What are ARBVX top holdings?
ARBVX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 78.50% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|American Century NT Diversified Bond G||ACLDX||21.52%|
|American Century US Government MMkt Fd G||AGGXX||9.98%|
|American Century NT Large Co Val G||ACLLX||8.57%|
|American Century Global Bond G||AGBGX||8.37%|
|American Century Short Dur Infl ProBd G||APOGX||7.54%|
|American Century Sustainable Equity G||AFEGX||6.52%|
|American Century NT Intl Val G||ANTYX||4.42%|
|American Century NT Growth G||ACLTX||3.90%|
|American Century NT International Gr G||ACLNX||3.86%|
|American Century NT Mid Cap Value G||ACLMX||3.82%|
3. What is ARBVX performance? What are ARBVX historical returns?
ARBVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.26%;
- 3-month return is 4.11%;
- 1-year return is 4.11%;
- 3-year return is 5.63%;
- 5-year return is 6.64%;
- 10-year return is 6.75%.
4. What is ARBVX dividend yield?
ARBVX yield is %.
5. What is ARBVX minimum initial investment amount?
ARBVX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does ARBVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARBVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARBVX front-end sales load is 0. ARBVX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ARBVX? What are ARBVX buy reasons?
The following are ARBVX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ARBVX? What are ARBVX negatives?
The following are ARBVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARBVX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.