Before we start: if you’re looking for ARDGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARDGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARDGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARDGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARDGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARDGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARDGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARDGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARDGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARDGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARDGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Archer Investment Series Trust: Archer Dividend Growth Fund (ARDGX).
- What are ARDGX holdings?
- What is ARDGX performance? What are ARDGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARDGX have historically?
- What is ARDGX dividend yield?
- What is ARDGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARDGX expense ratio?
- Does ARDGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARDGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARDGX beta? How would you assess ARDGX risk?
- What is ARDGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARDGX Finny Score? ARDGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARDGX? What are ARDGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARDGX? What are ARDGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Archer Investment Series Trust: Archer Dividend Growth Fund (ARDGX).
The Fund seeks to provide income and, as a secondary focus, long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of large-capitalization companies, primarily in dividend-paying equity securities that have the potential to pay stable dividend and long-term earnings growth.
2. What are ARDGX top holdings?
ARDGX has 54 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 22.43% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Arthur J. Gallagher & Co||AJG||2.32%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.23%|
|W.P. Carey Inc||WPC||2.22%|
|Digital Realty Trust Inc||DLR||2.21%|
|JM Smucker Co||SJM||2.17%|
|Duke Energy Corp||DUK||2.13%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||2.11%|
3. What is ARDGX performance? What are ARDGX historical returns?
ARDGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.28%;
- 3-month return is -1.47%;
- 1-year return is -9.46%;
- 3-year return is 0.53%.
4. How many up and down years did ARDGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARDGX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is ARDGX dividend yield?
ARDGX yield is 2.85%.
6. What is ARDGX minimum initial investment amount?
ARDGX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ARDGX expense ratio?
ARDGX expense ratio is 1.19%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ARDGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARDGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARDGX front-end sales load is 0. ARDGX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARDGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.44%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.23%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARDGX? What are ARDGX buy reasons?
The following are ARDGX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARDGX? What are ARDGX negatives?
The following are ARDGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ARDGX net assets</strong> are $20.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ARDGX 3-year return</strong> is 0.53%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- <strong>ARDGX expense ratio</strong> is 1.19%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?