7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AREPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AREPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AREPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AREPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AREPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AREPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AREPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AREPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AREPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AREPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AREPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AREPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Real Estate Debt Fund; Class P Shares (AREPX).
- What are AREPX holdings?
- What is AREPX performance? What are AREPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AREPX have historically?
- What is AREPX dividend yield?
- What is AREPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AREPX expense ratio?
- Does AREPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AREPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AREPX beta? How would you assess AREPX risk?
- What is AREPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AREPX Finny Score? AREPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AREPX? What are AREPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AREPX? What are AREPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Real Estate Debt Fund; Class P Shares (AREPX).
The Fund seeks to achieve total return in excess of traditional, shorter-duration fixed income products while managing portfolio risk. The Fund invests in a variety of shorter-duration real estate-related debt instruments. The Fund also invests in North American and European commercial mortgage-backed securities.
2. What are AREPX top holdings?
AREPX has 0 stock holdings and 108 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 36.74% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Us 5yr Note (Cbt) Sep20 Xcbt 20200930||N/A||14.30%|
|Us 2yr Note (Cbt) Sep20 Xcbt 20200930||N/A||5.39%|
|Euro-Schatz Fut Jun20 Xeur 20200608||N/A||3.03%|
|Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Singapore Branch 2.03%||N/A||2.04%|
|BPCE SA 2.02%||N/A||2.01%|
|ING Groep N.V. 2.45%||N/A||2.00%|
|Truist Bank Global 0.92%||N/A||2.00%|
|Citigroup Inc. 2.68%||N/A||1.99%|
|Cooperatieve Rabobank U.A. 2.09%||N/A||1.99%|
|Csmc 2019-Ice4 1.16%||N/A||1.99%|
3. What is AREPX performance? What are AREPX historical returns?
AREPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.59%;
- 3-month return is 2.51%;
- 1-year return is 1.18%.
4. How many up and down years did AREPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AREPX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is AREPX dividend yield?
AREPX yield is 2.23%.
6. What is AREPX minimum initial investment amount?
AREPX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is AREPX expense ratio?
AREPX expense ratio is 0.4%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does AREPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AREPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AREPX front-end sales load is 0. AREPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AREPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.52%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AREPX? What are AREPX buy reasons?
The following are AREPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AREPX? What are AREPX negatives?
The following are AREPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AREPX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.