Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ARMAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARMAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARMAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARMAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARMAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARMAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARMAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARMAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARMAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARMAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARMAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARMAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Class A Shares (ARMAX).
- What are ARMAX holdings?
- What is ARMAX performance? What are ARMAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARMAX have historically?
- What is ARMAX dividend yield?
- What is ARMAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARMAX expense ratio?
- Does ARMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARMAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARMAX beta? How would you assess ARMAX risk?
- What is ARMAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARMAX Finny Score? ARMAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARMAX? What are ARMAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARMAX? What are ARMAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Class A Shares (ARMAX).
2. What are ARMAX top holdings?
ARMAX has 67 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 32.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Exxon Mobil Corp||XOM||4.23%|
|BHP Group Ltd||BHP.AX||3.73%|
|Rio Tinto PLC||RIO.L||3.30%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||3.20%|
|Air Products & Chemicals Inc||APD||3.00%|
3. What is ARMAX performance? What are ARMAX historical returns?
ARMAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.74%;
- 3-month return is -1.68%;
- 1-year return is -12.79%;
- 3-year return is -6.39%;
- 5-year return is -7.55%;
- 10-year return is -1.17%.
4. How many up and down years did ARMAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARMAX had 5 up years and 5 down years.
5. What is ARMAX dividend yield?
ARMAX yield is %.
6. What is ARMAX minimum initial investment amount?
ARMAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ARMAX expense ratio?
ARMAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARMAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ARMAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ARMAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARMAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ARMAX beta? How would you assess ARMAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.22;
- 5-year beta is 1.20;
- 10-year beta is 1.26;
- 15-year beta is 1.27.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARMAX? What are ARMAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ARMAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARMAX? What are ARMAX negatives?
The following are ARMAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARMAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.