Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ARMCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARMCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARMCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARMCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARMCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARMCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARMCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARMCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARMCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARMCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARMCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARMCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Class C Shares (ARMCX).
- What are ARMCX holdings?
- What is ARMCX performance? What are ARMCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARMCX have historically?
- What is ARMCX dividend yield?
- What is ARMCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARMCX expense ratio?
- Does ARMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARMCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARMCX beta? How would you assess ARMCX risk?
- What is ARMCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARMCX Finny Score? ARMCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARMCX? What are ARMCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARMCX? What are ARMCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Class C Shares (ARMCX).
2. What are ARMCX top holdings?
ARMCX has 67 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 32.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Exxon Mobil Corp||XOM||4.23%|
|BHP Group Ltd||BHP.AX||3.73%|
|Rio Tinto PLC||RIO.L||3.30%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||3.20%|
|Air Products & Chemicals Inc||APD||3.00%|
3. What is ARMCX performance? What are ARMCX historical returns?
ARMCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.58%;
- 3-month return is -1.80%;
- 1-year return is -1.80%;
- 3-year return is -7.09%;
- 5-year return is -8.24%;
- 10-year return is -1.91%.
4. How many up and down years did ARMCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARMCX had 5 up years and 5 down years.
5. What is ARMCX dividend yield?
ARMCX yield is %.
6. What is ARMCX minimum initial investment amount?
ARMCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ARMCX expense ratio?
ARMCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARMCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ARMCX front-end sales load is 0. ARMCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ARMCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ARMCX beta? How would you assess ARMCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARMCX? What are ARMCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ARMCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARMCX? What are ARMCX negatives?
The following are ARMCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARMCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.