No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARMCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARMCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARMCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARMCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARMCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARMCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARMCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARMCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARMCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARMCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARMCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Class C Shares (ARMCX).
- What are ARMCX holdings?
- What is ARMCX performance? What are ARMCX historical returns?
- What is ARMCX dividend yield?
- What is ARMCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ARMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARMCX Finny Score? ARMCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARMCX? What are ARMCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARMCX? What are ARMCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Class C Shares (ARMCX).
2. What are ARMCX top holdings?
ARMCX has 67 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 32.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Exxon Mobil Corp||XOM||4.23%|
|BHP Group Ltd||BHP.AX||3.73%|
|Rio Tinto PLC||RIO.L||3.30%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||3.20%|
|Air Products & Chemicals Inc||APD||3.00%|
3. What is ARMCX performance? What are ARMCX historical returns?
ARMCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.58%;
- 3-month return is -1.80%;
- 1-year return is -1.80%;
- 3-year return is -7.09%;
- 5-year return is -8.24%;
- 10-year return is -1.91%.
4. What is ARMCX dividend yield?
ARMCX yield is %.
5. What is ARMCX minimum initial investment amount?
ARMCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ARMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARMCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ARMCX front-end sales load is 0. ARMCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ARMCX? What are ARMCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ARMCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ARMCX? What are ARMCX negatives?
The following are ARMCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARMCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.