Before we start: if you’re looking for ARRFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARRFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARRFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARRFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARRFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARRFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARRFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARRFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARRFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARRFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARRFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds IV: AMG River Road Focused Absolute Value Fund; Class N Shares (ARRFX).
- What are ARRFX holdings?
- What is ARRFX performance? What are ARRFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARRFX have historically?
- What is ARRFX dividend yield?
- What is ARRFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARRFX expense ratio?
- Does ARRFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARRFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARRFX beta? How would you assess ARRFX risk?
- What is ARRFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARRFX Finny Score? ARRFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARRFX? What are ARRFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARRFX? What are ARRFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds IV: AMG River Road Focused Absolute Value Fund; Class N Shares (ARRFX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. The Fund principally invests in a portfolio of equity securities of U.S. and non-U.S. companies of all market capitalizations. Under normal conditions, the Fund intends to invest its assets in the equity securities of a limited number of issuers.
2. What are ARRFX top holdings?
ARRFX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 54.95% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||9.14%|
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||5.92%|
|Premier Inc Class A||PINC||5.42%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||5.00%|
|Liberty Broadband Corp C||LBRDK||4.85%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||4.68%|
3. What is ARRFX performance? What are ARRFX historical returns?
ARRFX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.33%;
- 3-month return is 4.68%;
- 1-year return is -2.75%;
- 3-year return is 4.15%.
4. How many up and down years did ARRFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARRFX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is ARRFX dividend yield?
ARRFX yield is 0.11%.
6. What is ARRFX minimum initial investment amount?
ARRFX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ARRFX expense ratio?
ARRFX expense ratio is 1%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ARRFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARRFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ARRFX front-end sales load is 0. ARRFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARRFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.55%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.94%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARRFX? What are ARRFX buy reasons?
The following are ARRFX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ARRFX 3-year return</strong> is 4.15%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 Value TR USD), 3.85%.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARRFX? What are ARRFX negatives?
The following are ARRFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ARRFX net assets</strong> are $20.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ARRFX expense ratio</strong> is 1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.