Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ARTCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARTCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARTCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARTCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARTCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARTCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARTCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARTCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARTCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARTCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARTCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARTCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Class C Shares (ARTCX).
- What are ARTCX holdings?
- What is ARTCX performance? What are ARTCX historical returns?
- What is ARTCX dividend yield?
- What is ARTCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ARTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARTCX Finny Score? ARTCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Class C Shares (ARTCX).
2. What are ARTCX top holdings?
ARTCX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 69.70% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Us 10yr Ultra Fut Dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||11.18%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||10.84%|
|AllianzGI Short Duration High Income R6||ASHSX||9.48%|
|AllianzGI Prefd Secs and Inc R6||ARISX||7.01%|
|AllianzGI High Yield Bond Institutional||AYBIX||6.83%|
|AllianzGI Short Term Bond Institutional||ASTKX||6.04%|
|iShares JP Morgan USD Em Mkts Bd ETF||EMB||5.22%|
|Future on Russell 1000 Dec20||N/A||4.88%|
|Euro-Btp Future Dec20 Xeur 20201208||N/A||4.57%|
|Future on DJ US Real Estate Dec20||N/A||3.65%|
3. What is ARTCX performance? What are ARTCX historical returns?
ARTCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.61%;
- 3-month return is 5.42%;
- 1-year return is 5.42%;
- 3-year return is 2.20%;
- 5-year return is 3.35%.
4. What is ARTCX dividend yield?
ARTCX yield is %.
5. What is ARTCX minimum initial investment amount?
ARTCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ARTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARTCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ARTCX front-end sales load is 0. ARTCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ARTCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX negatives?
The following are ARTCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARTCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.