Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Funds ARTCX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARTCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARTCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARTCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARTCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARTCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARTCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARTCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARTCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARTCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARTCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARTCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Class C Shares (ARTCX).
- What are ARTCX holdings?
- What is ARTCX performance? What are ARTCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARTCX have historically?
- What is ARTCX dividend yield?
- What is ARTCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARTCX expense ratio?
- Does ARTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARTCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARTCX beta? How would you assess ARTCX risk?
- What is ARTCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARTCX Finny Score? ARTCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Class C Shares (ARTCX).
The Fund seeks current income and capital appreciation. The Fund is intended for investors who have already retired or begun withdrawing portions of their investments or are seeking a conservative allocation fund. The Fund invests in a globally diversified portfolio of equity and in global fixed income securities.
2. What are ARTCX top holdings?
ARTCX has 30 stock holdings and 4 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 68.58% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ultra 10 Year US Treasury Note Future Mar 20||TNH0||13.61%|
|AllianzGI Short Duration High Income R6||ASHSX||13.34%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future Mar 20||ZNH0||8.20%|
|AllianzGI Prefd Secs and Inc R6||ARISX||8.12%|
|AllianzGI Floating Rate Note Instl||ARIEX||5.25%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets SRI Debt Ins||AGMIX||5.03%|
|AllianzGI Global High Yield Instl||AGIHX||4.23%|
|Vanguard Mortgage-Backed Secs ETF||VMBS||4.07%|
|PIMCO Senior Floating Rate Instl||PSRIX||3.37%|
|Dj Us Real Estate Mar20 Xcbt 20200320||N/A||3.36%|
3. What is ARTCX performance? What are ARTCX historical returns?
ARTCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.85%;
- 3-month return is -16.40%;
- 1-year return is -9.10%;
- 3-year return is -1.70%;
- 5-year return is 0.52%;
- 10-year return is 2.45%.
4. How many up and down years did ARTCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARTCX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ARTCX dividend yield?
ARTCX yield is 4.13%.
6. What is ARTCX minimum initial investment amount?
ARTCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ARTCX expense ratio?
ARTCX expense ratio is 1.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARTCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ARTCX front-end sales load is 0. ARTCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ARTCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.79%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.91%.
10. What is ARTCX beta? How would you assess ARTCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.07;
- 5-year beta is 0.98;
- 10-year beta is 0.77.
12. What is ARTCX Finny Score? ARTCX buy or sell?
ARTCX Finny Score is 14. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy ARTCX and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 14.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX buy reasons?
The following are ARTCX strengths from our perspective:
- ARTCX 10-year Beta is 0.77, which is inversely correlated with the index (Morningstar Mod Tgt Risk TR USD). The could be good if you're trying to hedge your portfolio.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX negatives?
The following are ARTCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARTCX net assets are $1.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARTCX 3-year return is -1.7%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 4.77%.
- ARTCX 5-year return is 0.52%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 3.8%.
- ARTCX 10-year return is 2.45%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 4.09%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
- ARTCX expense ratio is 1.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?