7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ARTCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARTCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARTCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARTCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARTCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARTCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARTCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARTCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARTCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARTCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARTCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARTCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Class C Shares (ARTCX).
- What are ARTCX holdings?
- What is ARTCX performance? What are ARTCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARTCX have historically?
- What is ARTCX dividend yield?
- What is ARTCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARTCX expense ratio?
- Does ARTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARTCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARTCX beta? How would you assess ARTCX risk?
- What is ARTCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARTCX Finny Score? ARTCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Class C Shares (ARTCX).
The Fund seeks current income and capital appreciation. The Fund is intended for investors who have already retired or begun withdrawing portions of their investments or are seeking a conservative allocation fund. The Fund invests in a globally diversified portfolio of equity and in global fixed income securities.
2. What are ARTCX top holdings?
ARTCX has 30 stock holdings and 4 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 75.70% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Short Duration High Income R6||ASHSX||12.99%|
|AllianzGI Emerging Markets SRI Debt Ins||AGMIX||8.80%|
|AllianzGI Short Term Bond Institutional||ASTKX||8.50%|
|Euro Btp Future Jun20 Xeur 20200608||N/A||8.28%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)sep20 Xcbt 20200921||N/A||7.30%|
|AllianzGI Prefd Secs and Inc R6||ARISX||7.23%|
|Us Ultra Bond Cbt Sep20 Xcbt 20200921||N/A||6.87%|
|E-Mini Russ 1000 Gjun20 Xcme 20200619||N/A||6.08%|
|AllianzGI High Yield Bond Institutional||AYBIX||5.32%|
|iShares International Select Div ETF||IDV||4.33%|
3. What is ARTCX performance? What are ARTCX historical returns?
ARTCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.86%;
- 3-month return is 3.24%;
- 1-year return is -4.77%;
- 3-year return is 0.34%;
- 5-year return is 3.05%;
- 10-year return is 2.90%.
4. How many up and down years did ARTCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARTCX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ARTCX dividend yield?
ARTCX yield is 4.13%.
6. What is ARTCX minimum initial investment amount?
ARTCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ARTCX expense ratio?
ARTCX expense ratio is 1.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARTCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ARTCX front-end sales load is 0. ARTCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ARTCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.79%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.94%.
10. What is ARTCX beta? How would you assess ARTCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.03;
- 5-year beta is 0.96;
- 10-year beta is 0.80.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ARTCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARTCX? What are ARTCX negatives?
The following are ARTCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ARTCX net assets</strong> are $1.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ARTCX 3-year return</strong> is 0.34%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 5.22%.
- <strong>ARTCX 5-year return</strong> is 3.05%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 4.58%.
- <strong>ARTCX 10-year return</strong> is 2.9%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Universal TR USD), 3.97%.
- <strong>ARTCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.