Before we start: if you’re looking for ARTGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARTGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARTGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARTGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARTGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARTGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARTGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARTGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARTGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARTGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARTGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Global Value Fund; Investor Shares (ARTGX).
- What are ARTGX holdings?
- What is ARTGX performance? What are ARTGX historical returns?
- What is ARTGX dividend yield?
- What is ARTGX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ARTGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARTGX Finny Score? ARTGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARTGX? What are ARTGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARTGX? What are ARTGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Global Value Fund; Investor Shares (ARTGX).
The Fund seeks maximum long-term capital growth. The Fund seeks to invests in common stocks and other equity securities, both within and outside the U.S. From time to time, Artisan may conclude that a security other than an equity security presents a more attractive risk/reward profile for investment.
2. What are ARTGX top holdings?
ARTGX has 47 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.77% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||5.08%|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp A||CTSH||4.26%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.91%|
|Cie Financiere Richemont SA||CFR||3.56%|
|UBS Group AG||UBSG||3.54%|
|NXP Semiconductors NV||NXPI||3.53%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||3.37%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||3.34%|
3. What is ARTGX performance? What are ARTGX historical returns?
ARTGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.42%;
- 3-month return is -2.54%;
- 1-year return is -2.54%;
- 3-year return is 9.58%;
- 5-year return is 10.16%;
- 10-year return is 11.49%.
4. What is ARTGX dividend yield?
ARTGX yield is 0.05%.
5. What is ARTGX minimum initial investment amount?
ARTGX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ARTGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARTGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARTGX front-end sales load is 0. ARTGX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
8. What are the pros of investing in ARTGX? What are ARTGX buy reasons?
The following are ARTGX strengths from our perspective:
- ARTGX 10-year return is 11.49%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 11.66%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ARTGX? What are ARTGX negatives?
The following are ARTGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARTGX net assets are $300.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARTGX 3-year return is 9.58%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 14.69%.
- ARTGX 5-year return is 10.16%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 14.26%.
- ARTGX expense ratio is 1.26%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?