Before we start: if you’re looking for ARTTX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARTTX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARTTX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARTTX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARTTX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARTTX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARTTX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARTTX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARTTX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARTTX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARTTX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Thematic Fund; Investor Class Shares (ARTTX).
- What are ARTTX holdings?
- What is ARTTX performance? What are ARTTX historical returns?
- What is ARTTX dividend yield?
- What is ARTTX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ARTTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARTTX Finny Score? ARTTX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARTTX? What are ARTTX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARTTX? What are ARTTX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Thematic Fund; Investor Class Shares (ARTTX).
The Fund seeks maximum long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests in common stocks and other equity securities of companies across a broad capitalization range. The Fund may invest up to 50% of its total assets at market value at the time of purchase in securities of non-U.S. companies including depositary receipts.
2. What are ARTTX top holdings?
ARTTX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 56.79% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Fidelity National Information Services Inc||FIS||7.52%|
|Aapl Call Usd 115 30/Oct/2020 (Aapl Us 10/30/20||N/A||6.78%|
|Tsm Call Usd 80 15/Jan/2021 (Tsm Us 01/15/21 C80||N/A||5.61%|
|T-Mobile US Inc||TMUS||5.59%|
|IHS Markit Ltd||INFO||5.29%|
|Unp Call Usd 175 20/Nov/2020 (Unp Us 11/20/20 C175||N/A||4.55%|
|Amzn Call Usd 3175 23/Oct/2020 (Amzn Us 10/23/20||N/A||4.50%|
3. What is ARTTX performance? What are ARTTX historical returns?
ARTTX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.31%;
- 3-month return is 1.98%;
- 1-year return is 1.98%;
- 3-year return is 24.33%.
4. What is ARTTX dividend yield?
ARTTX yield is 0%.
5. What is ARTTX minimum initial investment amount?
ARTTX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ARTTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARTTX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARTTX front-end sales load is 0. ARTTX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
8. What are the pros of investing in ARTTX? What are ARTTX buy reasons?
The following are ARTTX strengths from our perspective:
- ARTTX 3-year return is 24.33%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 21.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ARTTX? What are ARTTX negatives?
The following are ARTTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARTTX net assets are $367.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARTTX expense ratio is 1.3%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?