7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Artisan ARTYX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARTYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARTYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARTYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARTYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARTYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARTYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARTYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARTYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARTYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARTYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARTYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Developing World Fund; Investor Shares (ARTYX).
- What are ARTYX holdings?
- What is ARTYX performance? What are ARTYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARTYX have historically?
- What is ARTYX dividend yield?
- What is ARTYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARTYX expense ratio?
- Does ARTYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARTYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARTYX beta? How would you assess ARTYX risk?
- What is ARTYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARTYX Finny Score? ARTYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARTYX? What are ARTYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARTYX? What are ARTYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Developing World Fund; Investor Shares (ARTYX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. It constructs a diversified portfolio of securities that offer exposure to developing world economies. In pursuit of this goal, it generally invests substantially in companies domiciled in or economically tied to countries that have characteristics of the developing world.
2. What are ARTYX top holdings?
ARTYX has 39 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 51.05% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||6.78%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||6.72%|
|Sea Ltd ADR||SE.SI||5.21%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||4.70%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd ADR||HDB.BO||4.58%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299.HK||4.46%|
|Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd||600519||4.34%|
3. What is ARTYX performance? What are ARTYX historical returns?
ARTYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.48%;
- 3-month return is 23.82%;
- 1-year return is 65.40%;
- 3-year return is 22.24%;
- 5-year return is 22.52%.
4. How many up and down years did ARTYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARTYX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ARTYX dividend yield?
ARTYX yield is 0%.
6. What is ARTYX minimum initial investment amount?
ARTYX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ARTYX expense ratio?
ARTYX expense ratio is 1.37%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARTYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARTYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARTYX front-end sales load is 0. ARTYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARTYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.42%.
10. What is ARTYX beta? How would you assess ARTYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.91;
- 5-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARTYX? What are ARTYX buy reasons?
The following are ARTYX strengths from our perspective:
- ARTYX 3-year return is 22.24%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 2.54%.
- ARTYX 5-year return is 22.52%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 9.61%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARTYX? What are ARTYX negatives?
The following are ARTYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARTYX net assets are $305.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARTYX expense ratio is 1.37%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?