Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Artisan ARTZX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARTZX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARTZX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARTZX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARTZX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARTZX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARTZX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARTZX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARTZX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARTZX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARTZX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARTZX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Emerging Markets Fund; Investor Class Shares (ARTZX).
- What are ARTZX holdings?
- What is ARTZX performance? What are ARTZX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARTZX have historically?
- What is ARTZX dividend yield?
- What is ARTZX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARTZX expense ratio?
- Does ARTZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARTZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARTZX beta? How would you assess ARTZX risk?
- What is ARTZX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARTZX Finny Score? ARTZX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARTZX? What are ARTZX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARTZX? What are ARTZX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Emerging Markets Fund; Investor Class Shares (ARTZX).
The Fund seeks maximum long-term capital growth. Under normal market conditions, the Fund invests no less than 80% of its net assets in equity securities of foreign companies domiciled, headquartered, or whose primary business activities or principal trading markets are located in emerging markets.
2. What are ARTZX top holdings?
ARTZX has 82 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 45.93% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||10.37%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||8.21%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||7.07%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||RELIANCE.B||3.84%|
|Prosus NV Ordinary Shares - Class N||PRX||3.32%|
|Polyus PJSC ADR||PLZL||3.03%|
|Sino Biopharmaceutical Ltd||01177.HK||2.62%|
|Zhuzhou CRRC Times Electric Co Ltd Class H||03898||2.03%|
3. What is ARTZX performance? What are ARTZX historical returns?
ARTZX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.84%;
- 3-month return is 2.09%;
- 1-year return is 2.09%;
- 3-year return is 6.78%;
- 5-year return is 13.83%;
- 10-year return is 3.11%.
4. How many up and down years did ARTZX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARTZX had 5 up years and 5 down years.
5. What is ARTZX dividend yield?
ARTZX yield is 1.62%.
6. What is ARTZX minimum initial investment amount?
ARTZX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ARTZX expense ratio?
ARTZX expense ratio is 1.35%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARTZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARTZX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARTZX front-end sales load is 0. ARTZX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARTZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.7%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.6%.
10. What is ARTZX beta? How would you assess ARTZX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.17;
- 5-year beta is 1.15;
- 10-year beta is 1.14.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARTZX? What are ARTZX buy reasons?
The following are ARTZX strengths from our perspective:
- ARTZX 3-year return is 6.78%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 7.1%.
- ARTZX 5-year return is 13.83%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 12.72%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARTZX? What are ARTZX negatives?
The following are ARTZX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARTZX net assets are $58.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARTZX 10-year return is 3.11%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 3.7%.
- ARTZX expense ratio is 1.35%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?