Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ARYMX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARYMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARYMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARYMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARYMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARYMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARYMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARYMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARYMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARYMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARYMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARYMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Capital Portfolios, Inc: Global Real Estate Fund; Class A Shares (ARYMX).
- What are ARYMX holdings?
- What is ARYMX performance? What are ARYMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARYMX have historically?
- What is ARYMX dividend yield?
- What is ARYMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARYMX expense ratio?
- Does ARYMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARYMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARYMX beta? How would you assess ARYMX risk?
- What is ARYMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARYMX Finny Score? ARYMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARYMX? What are ARYMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARYMX? What are ARYMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Capital Portfolios, Inc: Global Real Estate Fund; Class A Shares (ARYMX).
The Fund seeks high total investment return through a combination of capital appreciation and current income. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its assets in real estate investment trusts and companies engaged in the real estate industry. The Fund invests mainly in companies located in developed countries world-wide.
2. What are ARYMX top holdings?
ARYMX has 69 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.79% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Healthpeak Properties Inc||PEAK||3.73%|
|Rexford Industrial Realty Inc||REXR||3.46%|
|SBA Communications Corp||SBAC||3.45%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||3.40%|
|Agree Realty Corp||ADC||2.87%|
|American Tower Corp||AMT||2.76%|
3. What is ARYMX performance? What are ARYMX historical returns?
ARYMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.73%;
- 3-month return is 6.20%;
- 1-year return is -3.87%;
- 3-year return is 5.25%;
- 5-year return is 6.84%.
4. How many up and down years did ARYMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARYMX had 7 up years and 3 down years. See Performances
5. What is ARYMX dividend yield?
ARYMX yield is 3.04%.
6. What is ARYMX minimum initial investment amount?
ARYMX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ARYMX expense ratio?
ARYMX expense ratio is 1.35%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ARYMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARYMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ARYMX front-end sales load is 5.75. ARYMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARYMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.39%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.33%.
10. What is ARYMX beta? How would you assess ARYMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.75;
- 5-year beta is 0.76.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARYMX? What are ARYMX buy reasons?
The following are ARYMX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ARYMX 3-year return</strong> is 5.25%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Developed REIT TR USD), 0.85%.
- <strong>ARYMX 5-year return</strong> is 6.84%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Developed REIT TR USD), 5.29%.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARYMX? What are ARYMX negatives?
The following are ARYMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ARYMX net assets</strong> are $1.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ARYMX expense ratio</strong> is 1.35%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.