7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ARYVX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARYVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARYVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARYVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARYVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARYVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARYVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARYVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARYVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARYVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARYVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARYVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Capital Portfolios, Inc: Global Real Estate Fund; Investor Class Shares (ARYVX).
- What are ARYVX holdings?
- What is ARYVX performance? What are ARYVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARYVX have historically?
- What is ARYVX dividend yield?
- What is ARYVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARYVX expense ratio?
- Does ARYVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARYVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARYVX beta? How would you assess ARYVX risk?
- What is ARYVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARYVX Finny Score? ARYVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARYVX? What are ARYVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARYVX? What are ARYVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Capital Portfolios, Inc: Global Real Estate Fund; Investor Class Shares (ARYVX).
The Fund seeks high total investment return through a combination of capital appreciation and current income. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its assets in real estate investment trusts and companies engaged in the real estate industry. The Fund invests mainly in companies located in developed countries world-wide.
2. What are ARYVX top holdings?
ARYVX has 76 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.06% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invitation Homes Inc||INVH||4.00%|
|Sun Communities Inc||SUI||3.22%|
|Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc||MAA||2.72%|
|GDS Holdings Ltd ADR||GDS||2.58%|
3. What is ARYVX performance? What are ARYVX historical returns?
ARYVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.14%;
- 3-month return is 8.33%;
- 1-year return is -1.84%;
- 3-year return is 6.27%;
- 5-year return is 6.36%.
4. How many up and down years did ARYVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARYVX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ARYVX dividend yield?
ARYVX yield is 3.46%.
6. What is ARYVX minimum initial investment amount?
ARYVX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is ARYVX expense ratio?
ARYVX expense ratio is 1.12%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ARYVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARYVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARYVX front-end sales load is 0. ARYVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARYVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.49%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.43%.
10. What is ARYVX beta? How would you assess ARYVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.76;
- 5-year beta is 0.78.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARYVX? What are ARYVX buy reasons?
The following are ARYVX strengths from our perspective:
- ARYVX 3-year return is 6.27%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Developed REIT TR USD), 2.33%.
- ARYVX 5-year return is 6.36%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Developed REIT TR USD), 4.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARYVX? What are ARYVX negatives?
The following are ARYVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARYVX net assets are $21.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARYVX expense ratio is 1.12%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?