7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments ARYYX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ARYYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ARYYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ARYYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ARYYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ARYYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ARYYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ARYYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ARYYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ARYYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ARYYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ARYYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Capital Portfolios, Inc: Global Real Estate Fund; Class Y Shares (ARYYX).
- What are ARYYX holdings?
- What is ARYYX performance? What are ARYYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ARYYX have historically?
- What is ARYYX dividend yield?
- What is ARYYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ARYYX expense ratio?
- Does ARYYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ARYYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ARYYX beta? How would you assess ARYYX risk?
- What is ARYYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ARYYX Finny Score? ARYYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ARYYX? What are ARYYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ARYYX? What are ARYYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Capital Portfolios, Inc: Global Real Estate Fund; Class Y Shares (ARYYX).
The Fund seeks high total investment return through a combination of capital appreciation and current income. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its assets in real estate investment trusts and companies engaged in the real estate industry. The Fund invests mainly in companies located in developed countries world-wide.
2. What are ARYYX top holdings?
ARYYX has 69 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.79% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Healthpeak Properties Inc||PEAK||3.73%|
|Rexford Industrial Realty Inc||REXR||3.46%|
|SBA Communications Corp||SBAC||3.45%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||3.40%|
|Agree Realty Corp||ADC||2.87%|
|American Tower Corp||AMT||2.76%|
3. What is ARYYX performance? What are ARYYX historical returns?
ARYYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.81%;
- 3-month return is 6.36%;
- 1-year return is -3.33%;
- 3-year return is 5.92%;
- 5-year return is 7.43%.
4. How many up and down years did ARYYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ARYYX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is ARYYX dividend yield?
ARYYX yield is 3.3%.
6. What is ARYYX minimum initial investment amount?
ARYYX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ARYYX expense ratio?
ARYYX expense ratio is 0.75%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ARYYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ARYYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ARYYX front-end sales load is 0. ARYYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ARYYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.61%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.58%.
10. What is ARYYX beta? How would you assess ARYYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.75;
- 5-year beta is 0.75.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ARYYX? What are ARYYX buy reasons?
The following are ARYYX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ARYYX 3-year return</strong> is 5.92%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Developed REIT TR USD), 0.85%.
- <strong>ARYYX 5-year return</strong> is 7.43%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Developed REIT TR USD), 5.29%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ARYYX? What are ARYYX negatives?
The following are ARYYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ARYYX net assets</strong> are $17.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ARYYX expense ratio</strong> is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?