Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Virtus ASHCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASHCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASHCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASHCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASHCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASHCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASHCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASHCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASHCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASHCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASHCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASHCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Short Duration High Income Fund; Class C Shares (ASHCX).
- What are ASHCX holdings?
- What is ASHCX performance? What are ASHCX historical returns?
- What is ASHCX dividend yield?
- What is ASHCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ASHCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASHCX Finny Score? ASHCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASHCX? What are ASHCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASHCX? What are ASHCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Short Duration High Income Fund; Class C Shares (ASHCX).
The Fund seeks a high level of current income. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in debt securities issued by public and private companies, which are rated below investment grade while maintaining an average duration of less than three years and in derivatives and other synthetic instruments.
2. What are ASHCX top holdings?
ASHCX has 0 stock holdings and 115 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 33.93% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|CVR Energy Inc 5.25%||N/A||4.20%|
|Alliance Data Systems Corporation 4.75%||N/A||3.99%|
|Connect Finco SARL/Connect US Finco LLC 6.75%||N/A||3.72%|
|Targa Resources Partners LP/Targa Resources Finance Corporation 5.25%||N/A||3.67%|
|ASURION LLC SECOND LIEN||N/A||3.66%|
|AMC Networks Inc 5%||N/A||3.12%|
|PBF Holding Company LLC and PBF Finance Corp. 7.25%||N/A||3.03%|
|Global Aircraft Leasing Co Ltd 6.5%||N/A||2.99%|
|EG Global Finance PLC 8.5%||N/A||2.90%|
|Apx Group, Inc. 2020 Term Loan||N/A||2.65%|
3. What is ASHCX performance? What are ASHCX historical returns?
ASHCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.25%;
- 3-month return is -0.07%;
- 1-year return is -0.07%;
- 3-year return is 4.35%;
- 5-year return is 3.89%;
- 10-year return is 4.41%.
4. What is ASHCX dividend yield?
ASHCX yield is 5.29%.
5. What is ASHCX minimum initial investment amount?
ASHCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ASHCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASHCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.5. ASHCX front-end sales load is 0. ASHCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
8. What are the pros of investing in ASHCX? What are ASHCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ASHCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ASHCX? What are ASHCX negatives?
The following are ASHCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASHCX net assets are $77.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASHCX 3-year return is 4.35%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 5.33%.
- ASHCX 5-year return is 3.89%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 4.46%.
- ASHCX 10-year return is 4.41%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 5.3%.
- ASHCX expense ratio is 1.12%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.5%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.