Before we start: if you’re looking for ASIEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASIEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASIEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASIEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASIEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASIEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASIEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASIEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASIEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASIEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASIEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Investment Trust: Strategic Income Fund; Investor Class Shares (ASIEX).
- What are ASIEX holdings?
- What is ASIEX performance? What are ASIEX historical returns?
- What is ASIEX dividend yield?
- What is ASIEX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ASIEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASIEX Finny Score? ASIEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASIEX? What are ASIEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASIEX? What are ASIEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Investment Trust: Strategic Income Fund; Investor Class Shares (ASIEX).
The Fund seeks income. As a secondary objective, the Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests in both investment-grade and high-yield, non-money market debt securities. These securities may include corporate bonds and notes, government securities and securities backed by mortgages or other assets.
2. What are ASIEX top holdings?
ASIEX has 0 stock holdings and 249 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 17.00% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Us 5yr Note (Cbt) Dec20 Xcbt 20201231||N/A||7.10%|
|American Century Emerging Mkts Dbt R6||AEXDX||3.99%|
|Us 10yr Ultra Fut Dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||1.17%|
|ELMWOOD CLO IV LTD 4.33%||N/A||0.83%|
|Elanco Animal Health Inc 5.9%||N/A||0.71%|
|HTA Group Limited 7%||N/A||0.71%|
|General Motors Financial Company Inc 3.7%||N/A||0.64%|
|Progress Residential 2019-SFR3 Trust 2.57%||N/A||0.63%|
|Ares Lvi Clo Ltd / Ares Lvi Clo FRN 1%||N/A||0.61%|
|Oha Cr Fdg 2020-7 FRN 1%||N/A||0.61%|
3. What is ASIEX performance? What are ASIEX historical returns?
ASIEX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.36%;
- 3-month return is 1.68%;
- 1-year return is 1.68%;
- 3-year return is 6.71%;
- 5-year return is 5.14%.
4. What is ASIEX dividend yield?
ASIEX yield is 3.43%.
5. What is ASIEX minimum initial investment amount?
ASIEX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does ASIEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASIEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ASIEX front-end sales load is 0. ASIEX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ASIEX? What are ASIEX buy reasons?
The following are ASIEX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ASIEX? What are ASIEX negatives?
The following are ASIEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASIEX net assets are $52.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASIEX expense ratio is 0.72%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?