7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ASMMX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASMMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASMMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASMMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASMMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASMMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASMMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASMMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASMMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASMMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASMMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASMMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Equity Funds (Invesco Equity Funds): Invesco Summit Fund; Class A Shares (ASMMX).
- What are ASMMX holdings?
- What is ASMMX performance? What are ASMMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ASMMX have historically?
- What is ASMMX dividend yield?
- What is ASMMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ASMMX expense ratio?
- Does ASMMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASMMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ASMMX beta? How would you assess ASMMX risk?
- What is ASMMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ASMMX Finny Score? ASMMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASMMX? What are ASMMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASMMX? What are ASMMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Equity Funds (Invesco Equity Funds): Invesco Summit Fund; Class A Shares (ASMMX).
The Fund seeks growth of capital by primarily investing in the common stock of companies that have the potential for growth in earnings, including small-sized growth companies, and in common stocks that are undervalued.
2. What are ASMMX top holdings?
ASMMX has 102 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.12% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||5.72%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.45%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||3.23%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||2.92%|
|Activision Blizzard Inc||ATVI||2.16%|
|Lowe's Companies Inc||LOW||2.12%|
3. What is ASMMX performance? What are ASMMX historical returns?
ASMMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.86%;
- 3-month return is 7.46%;
- 1-year return is 30.65%;
- 3-year return is 18.97%;
- 5-year return is 17.31%;
- 10-year return is 15.44%.
4. How many up and down years did ASMMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ASMMX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ASMMX dividend yield?
ASMMX yield is 0%.
6. What is ASMMX minimum initial investment amount?
ASMMX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ASMMX expense ratio?
ASMMX expense ratio is 1.02%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ASMMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASMMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ASMMX front-end sales load is 5.5. ASMMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ASMMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.93%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.8%.
10. What is ASMMX beta? How would you assess ASMMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10;
- 5-year beta is 1.12;
- 10-year beta is 1.10.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in ASMMX? What are ASMMX buy reasons?
The following are ASMMX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ASMMX 3-year return</strong> is 18.97%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 20.37%.
- <strong>ASMMX 5-year return</strong> is 17.31%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 18.45%.
- <strong>ASMMX 10-year return</strong> is 15.44%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 17.09%.
14. What are the cons of investing in ASMMX? What are ASMMX negatives?
The following are ASMMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ASMMX net assets</strong> are $191.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ASMMX expense ratio</strong> is 1.02%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.