Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ASNAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASNAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASNAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASNAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASNAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASNAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASNAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASNAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASNAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASNAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASNAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASNAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2050 Fund; Class A Shares (ASNAX).
- What are ASNAX holdings?
- What is ASNAX performance? What are ASNAX historical returns?
- What is ASNAX dividend yield?
- What is ASNAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ASNAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASNAX Finny Score? ASNAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASNAX? What are ASNAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASNAX? What are ASNAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2050 Fund; Class A Shares (ASNAX).
2. What are ASNAX top holdings?
ASNAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 85.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||15.56%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||13.27%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||11.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||9.90%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||9.68%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||9.04%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||4.71%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||4.65%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||3.59%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||2.78%|
3. What is ASNAX performance? What are ASNAX historical returns?
ASNAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.65%;
- 3-month return is 20.84%;
- 1-year return is 20.84%;
- 3-year return is 4.99%;
- 5-year return is 5.89%;
- 10-year return is 7.55%.
4. What is ASNAX dividend yield?
ASNAX yield is %.
5. What is ASNAX minimum initial investment amount?
ASNAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ASNAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASNAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ASNAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ASNAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ASNAX? What are ASNAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ASNAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ASNAX? What are ASNAX negatives?
The following are ASNAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASNAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.