7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ASNCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASNCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASNCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASNCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASNCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASNCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASNCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASNCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASNCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASNCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASNCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASNCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2050 Fund; Class C Shares (ASNCX).
- What are ASNCX holdings?
- What is ASNCX performance? What are ASNCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ASNCX have historically?
- What is ASNCX dividend yield?
- What is ASNCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ASNCX expense ratio?
- Does ASNCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASNCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ASNCX beta? How would you assess ASNCX risk?
- What is ASNCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ASNCX Finny Score? ASNCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASNCX? What are ASNCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASNCX? What are ASNCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2050 Fund; Class C Shares (ASNCX).
The Fund seeks capital growth and preservation consistent with its asset allocation as 2050 approaches, and thereafter current income and, capital appreciation. The Fund primarily gains diversified exposure to core global equity asset classes, including emerging markets equities, and core U.S. fixed income asset classes.
2. What are ASNCX top holdings?
ASNCX has 0 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 85.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||15.56%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||13.27%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||11.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||9.90%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||9.68%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||9.04%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||4.71%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||4.65%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||3.59%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||2.78%|
3. What is ASNCX performance? What are ASNCX historical returns?
ASNCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.57%;
- 3-month return is 20.68%;
- 1-year return is 3.16%;
- 3-year return is 4.21%;
- 5-year return is 5.10%;
- 10-year return is 6.74%.
4. How many up and down years did ASNCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ASNCX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ASNCX dividend yield?
ASNCX yield is 1.77%.
6. What is ASNCX minimum initial investment amount?
ASNCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ASNCX expense ratio?
ASNCX expense ratio is 1.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ASNCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASNCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ASNCX front-end sales load is 0. ASNCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ASNCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ASNCX beta? How would you assess ASNCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.58;
- 5-year beta is 1.54;
- 10-year beta is 1.51.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ASNCX? What are ASNCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ASNCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ASNCX? What are ASNCX negatives?
The following are ASNCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ASNCX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ASNCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.