7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ASRCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASRCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASRCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASRCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASRCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASRCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASRCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASRCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASRCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASRCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASRCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASRCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Global Real Estate Income Fd; Class C Shs (ASRCX).
- What are ASRCX holdings?
- What is ASRCX performance? What are ASRCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ASRCX have historically?
- What is ASRCX dividend yield?
- What is ASRCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ASRCX expense ratio?
- Does ASRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASRCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ASRCX beta? How would you assess ASRCX risk?
- What is ASRCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ASRCX Finny Score? ASRCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASRCX? What are ASRCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASRCX? What are ASRCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Global Real Estate Income Fd; Class C Shs (ASRCX).
The Fund seeks current income and, secondarily, capital appreciation. The Fund invests, under normal circumstances, at least 80% of its net assets in the securities of real estate and real estate related issuers, and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are ASRCX top holdings?
ASRCX has 114 stock holdings and 27 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.48% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Morgan Stanley BAML Trust 4.92%||N/A||2.08%|
|Digital Realty Trust Inc||DLR||1.94%|
|Crown Castle International Corp Cum Conv Pfd Registered Shs Series -A-||CCIPA||1.87%|
|Boston Properties Inc||BXP||1.78%|
|GS Mortgage Securities Corp 3.81%||N/A||1.78%|
|American Homes 4 Rent D||AMHPD||1.75%|
|Americold Realty Trust||COLD||1.53%|
|Commercial Mortgage Trust 2015-Ccre23 4.07%||N/A||1.52%|
3. What is ASRCX performance? What are ASRCX historical returns?
ASRCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.74%;
- 3-month return is 1.04%;
- 1-year return is -12.46%;
- 3-year return is -0.72%;
- 5-year return is 1.82%;
- 10-year return is 3.93%.
4. How many up and down years did ASRCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ASRCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is ASRCX dividend yield?
ASRCX yield is 4.79%.
6. What is ASRCX minimum initial investment amount?
ASRCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ASRCX expense ratio?
ASRCX expense ratio is 2%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ASRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASRCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ASRCX front-end sales load is 0. ASRCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ASRCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.54%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.63%.
10. What is ASRCX beta? How would you assess ASRCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.67;
- 5-year beta is 0.62;
- 10-year beta is 0.55.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ASRCX? What are ASRCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ASRCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ASRCX? What are ASRCX negatives?
The following are ASRCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ASRCX net assets</strong> are $33.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ASRCX 3-year return</strong> is -0.72%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 7.35%.
- <strong>ASRCX 5-year return</strong> is 1.82%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 9.48%.
- <strong>ASRCX 10-year return</strong> is 3.93%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 9.29%.
- <strong>ASRCX expense ratio</strong> is 2%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.