Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco ASRCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASRCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASRCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASRCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASRCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASRCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASRCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASRCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASRCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASRCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASRCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASRCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Global Real Estate Income Fd; Class C Shs (ASRCX).
- What are ASRCX holdings?
- What is ASRCX performance? What are ASRCX historical returns?
- What is ASRCX dividend yield?
- What is ASRCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ASRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASRCX Finny Score? ASRCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASRCX? What are ASRCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASRCX? What are ASRCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Global Real Estate Income Fd; Class C Shs (ASRCX).
The Fund seeks current income and, secondarily, capital appreciation. The Fund invests, under normal circumstances, at least 80% of its net assets in the securities of real estate and real estate related issuers, and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are ASRCX top holdings?
ASRCX has 94 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 22.42% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Life Storage Inc||LSI||1.95%|
|American Homes 4 Rent D||AMHPD||1.92%|
|Digital Realty Trust Inc||DLR||1.88%|
|Healthpeak Properties Inc||PEAK||1.81%|
|Duke Realty Corp||DRE||1.71%|
|American Homes 4 Rent E||AMHPE||1.60%|
|Boston Properties Inc||BXP||1.60%|
3. What is ASRCX performance? What are ASRCX historical returns?
ASRCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.73%;
- 3-month return is 4.27%;
- 1-year return is 4.27%;
- 3-year return is 7.03%;
- 5-year return is 4.99%;
- 10-year return is 6.06%.
4. What is ASRCX dividend yield?
ASRCX yield is 0.92%.
5. What is ASRCX minimum initial investment amount?
ASRCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ASRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASRCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ASRCX front-end sales load is 0. ASRCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
8. What are the pros of investing in ASRCX? What are ASRCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ASRCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ASRCX? What are ASRCX negatives?
The following are ASRCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASRCX net assets are $9.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASRCX 3-year return is 7.03%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 15.29%.
- ASRCX 5-year return is 4.99%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 14.8%.
- ASRCX 10-year return is 6.06%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 12.56%.
- ASRCX expense ratio is 1.97%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.