7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ASTNX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASTNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASTNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASTNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASTNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASTNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASTNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASTNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASTNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASTNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASTNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASTNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Sustainability Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ASTNX).
- What are ASTNX holdings?
- What is ASTNX performance? What are ASTNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ASTNX have historically?
- What is ASTNX dividend yield?
- What is ASTNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ASTNX expense ratio?
- Does ASTNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASTNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ASTNX beta? How would you assess ASTNX risk?
- What is ASTNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ASTNX Finny Score? ASTNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASTNX? What are ASTNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASTNX? What are ASTNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Sustainability Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ASTNX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund normally invests primarily in equity securities and equity-related instruments of both U.S. and non-U.S. companies, including emerging market securities. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 40% of its assets in non-U.S. securities.
2. What are ASTNX top holdings?
ASTNX has 49 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.76% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Visa Inc Class A||V||4.54%|
|S&P Global Inc||SPGI||3.96%|
|Agilent Technologies Inc||A||3.01%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.80%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.71%|
3. What is ASTNX performance? What are ASTNX historical returns?
ASTNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.48%;
- 3-month return is 7.19%;
- 1-year return is 15.42%;
- 3-year return is 10.21%;
- 5-year return is 11.38%.
4. How many up and down years did ASTNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ASTNX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ASTNX dividend yield?
ASTNX yield is 0.23%.
6. What is ASTNX minimum initial investment amount?
ASTNX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is ASTNX expense ratio?
ASTNX expense ratio is 0.84%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ASTNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASTNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ASTNX front-end sales load is 0. ASTNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ASTNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.49%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.07%.
10. What is ASTNX beta? How would you assess ASTNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.91;
- 5-year beta is 0.86.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ASTNX? What are ASTNX buy reasons?
The following are ASTNX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ASTNX 3-year return</strong> is 10.21%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.71%.
- <strong>ASTNX 5-year return</strong> is 11.38%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.37%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ASTNX? What are ASTNX negatives?
The following are ASTNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ASTNX net assets</strong> are $139.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ASTNX expense ratio</strong> is 0.84%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?