Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ASTYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASTYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASTYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASTYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASTYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASTYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASTYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASTYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASTYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASTYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASTYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASTYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles International Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shs (ASTYX).
- What are ASTYX holdings?
- What is ASTYX performance? What are ASTYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ASTYX have historically?
- What is ASTYX dividend yield?
- What is ASTYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ASTYX expense ratio?
- Does ASTYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASTYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ASTYX beta? How would you assess ASTYX risk?
- What is ASTYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ASTYX Finny Score? ASTYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASTYX? What are ASTYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASTYX? What are ASTYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles International Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shs (ASTYX).
2. What are ASTYX top holdings?
ASTYX has 310 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.07% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.96%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||1.72%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE||MC.PA||1.17%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299.HK||1.06%|
3. What is ASTYX performance? What are ASTYX historical returns?
ASTYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.38%;
- 3-month return is 1.84%;
- 1-year return is 1.84%;
- 3-year return is 5.50%;
- 5-year return is 2.96%.
4. How many up and down years did ASTYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ASTYX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ASTYX dividend yield?
ASTYX yield is %.
6. What is ASTYX minimum initial investment amount?
ASTYX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is ASTYX expense ratio?
ASTYX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ASTYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASTYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ASTYX front-end sales load is 0. ASTYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ASTYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ASTYX beta? How would you assess ASTYX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ASTYX? What are ASTYX buy reasons?
The following are ASTYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ASTYX? What are ASTYX negatives?
The following are ASTYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASTYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.