Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
12 important things you should know about Virtus ASUAX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ASUAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ASUAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ASUAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ASUAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ASUAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ASUAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ASUAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ASUAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ASUAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ASUAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ASUAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Sustainability Fund; Class A Shares (ASUAX).
- What are ASUAX holdings?
- What is ASUAX performance? What are ASUAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ASUAX have historically?
- What is ASUAX dividend yield?
- What is ASUAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ASUAX expense ratio?
- Does ASUAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ASUAX Finny Score? ASUAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ASUAX? What are ASUAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ASUAX? What are ASUAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Sustainability Fund; Class A Shares (ASUAX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund normally invests primarily in equity securities and equity-related instruments of both U.S. and non-U.S. companies, including emerging market securities. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 40% of its assets in non-U.S. securities.
2. What are ASUAX top holdings?
ASUAX has 51 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.40% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Visa Inc Class A||V||4.15%|
|S&P Global Inc||SPGI||3.92%|
|Agilent Technologies Inc||A||3.07%|
|Daikin Industries Ltd||6367||2.69%|
3. What is ASUAX performance? What are ASUAX historical returns?
ASUAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.86%;
- 3-month return is 10.84%;
- 1-year return is 10.84%;
- 3-year return is 17.54%;
- 5-year return is 15.68%.
4. How many up and down years did ASUAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ASUAX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ASUAX dividend yield?
ASUAX yield is 0.58%.
6. What is ASUAX minimum initial investment amount?
ASUAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ASUAX expense ratio?
ASUAX expense ratio is 0.98%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ASUAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ASUAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ASUAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ASUAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
10. What are the pros of investing in ASUAX? What are ASUAX buy reasons?
The following are ASUAX strengths from our perspective:
- ASUAX 3-year return is 17.54%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 14.69%.
- ASUAX 5-year return is 15.68%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 14.26%.
11. What are the cons of investing in ASUAX? What are ASUAX negatives?
The following are ASUAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASUAX net assets are $5.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASUAX expense ratio is 0.98%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.