7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein ATCCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATCCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATCCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATCCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATCCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATCCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATCCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATCCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATCCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATCCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATCCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATCCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Bond Fund, Inc: AB Tax-Aware Fixed Income Portfolio; Class C Shares (ATCCX).
- What are ATCCX holdings?
- What is ATCCX performance? What are ATCCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATCCX have historically?
- What is ATCCX dividend yield?
- What is ATCCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATCCX expense ratio?
- Does ATCCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATCCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATCCX beta? How would you assess ATCCX risk?
- What is ATCCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATCCX Finny Score? ATCCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATCCX? What are ATCCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATCCX? What are ATCCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Bond Fund, Inc: AB Tax-Aware Fixed Income Portfolio; Class C Shares (ATCCX).
The Fund seeks to provide maximize after-tax return and income. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in fixed-income securities and at least 65% of its total assets in municipal securities that pay interest that is exempt from Federal income tax. The Fund may invest in securities below investment grade.
2. What are ATCCX top holdings?
ATCCX has 0 stock holdings and 245 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.86% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|BUCKEYE OHIO TOB SETTLEMENT FING AUTH 5%||N/A||4.17%|
|PHILADELPHIA PA SCH DIST 5%||N/A||2.22%|
|LOUISIANA PUB FACS AUTH LEASE REV 5%||N/A||1.97%|
|OKLAHOMA DEV FIN AUTH REV 5%||N/A||1.69%|
|GOLDEN ST TOB SECURITIZATION CORP CALIF TOB SETTLEMENT REV 5%||N/A||1.57%|
|TOBACCO SETTLEMENT FING CORP N J 5%||N/A||1.49%|
|NEW YORK N Y CITY TRANSITIONAL FIN AUTH BLDG AID REV 5%||N/A||1.48%|
|METROPOLITAN TRANSN AUTH N Y REV 5%||N/A||1.46%|
|MARYLAND ST ECONOMIC DEV CORP STUDENT HSG REV 5%||N/A||1.43%|
|ILLINOIS ST 5%||N/A||1.38%|
3. What is ATCCX performance? What are ATCCX historical returns?
ATCCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.43%;
- 3-month return is 5.09%;
- 1-year return is -0.94%;
- 3-year return is 2.05%;
- 5-year return is 2.39%.
4. How many up and down years did ATCCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATCCX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is ATCCX dividend yield?
ATCCX yield is 1.96%.
6. What is ATCCX minimum initial investment amount?
ATCCX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ATCCX expense ratio?
ATCCX expense ratio is 1.5%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ATCCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATCCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ATCCX front-end sales load is 0. ATCCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ATCCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.2%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.07%.
10. What is ATCCX beta? How would you assess ATCCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.78;
- 5-year beta is 1.50.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATCCX? What are ATCCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ATCCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATCCX? What are ATCCX negatives?
The following are ATCCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ATCCX net assets</strong> are $1.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ATCCX 3-year return</strong> is 2.05%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 4.07%.
- <strong>ATCCX 5-year return</strong> is 2.39%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 3.97%.
- <strong>ATCCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.5%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.