Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco ATDAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATDAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATDAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATDAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATDAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATDAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATDAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATDAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATDAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATDAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATDAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATDAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Endeavor Fund; Class A Shares (ATDAX).
- What are ATDAX holdings?
- What is ATDAX performance? What are ATDAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATDAX have historically?
- What is ATDAX dividend yield?
- What is ATDAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATDAX expense ratio?
- Does ATDAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATDAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATDAX beta? How would you assess ATDAX risk?
- What is ATDAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATDAX Finny Score? ATDAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATDAX? What are ATDAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATDAX? What are ATDAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Endeavor Fund; Class A Shares (ATDAX).
2. What are ATDAX top holdings?
ATDAX has 28 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 47.51% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Brookfield Property Partners LP||BPY.UN||6.47%|
|Encore Capital Group Inc||ECPG||5.26%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||5.17%|
|Titan Machinery Inc||TITN||4.89%|
|Affiliated Managers Group Inc||AMG||4.86%|
|Open Text Corp||OTEX.TO||4.31%|
|CDK Global Inc||CDK||4.11%|
|Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp||WAB||4.06%|
3. What is ATDAX performance? What are ATDAX historical returns?
ATDAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 7.51%;
- 3-month return is 10.46%;
- 1-year return is 10.46%;
- 3-year return is 5.59%;
- 5-year return is 5.93%;
- 10-year return is 8.14%.
4. How many up and down years did ATDAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATDAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATDAX dividend yield?
ATDAX yield is %.
6. What is ATDAX minimum initial investment amount?
ATDAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ATDAX expense ratio?
ATDAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATDAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATDAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ATDAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ATDAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATDAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATDAX beta? How would you assess ATDAX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATDAX? What are ATDAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ATDAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATDAX? What are ATDAX negatives?
The following are ATDAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATDAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.