Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco ATDCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATDCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATDCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATDCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATDCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATDCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATDCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATDCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATDCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATDCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATDCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATDCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Endeavor Fund; Class C Shares (ATDCX).
- What are ATDCX holdings?
- What is ATDCX performance? What are ATDCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATDCX have historically?
- What is ATDCX dividend yield?
- What is ATDCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATDCX expense ratio?
- Does ATDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATDCX beta? How would you assess ATDCX risk?
- What is ATDCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATDCX Finny Score? ATDCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATDCX? What are ATDCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATDCX? What are ATDCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Endeavor Fund; Class C Shares (ATDCX).
2. What are ATDCX top holdings?
ATDCX has 28 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 47.51% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Brookfield Property Partners LP||BPY.UN||6.47%|
|Encore Capital Group Inc||ECPG||5.26%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||5.17%|
|Titan Machinery Inc||TITN||4.89%|
|Affiliated Managers Group Inc||AMG||4.86%|
|Open Text Corp||OTEX.TO||4.31%|
|CDK Global Inc||CDK||4.11%|
|Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp||WAB||4.06%|
3. What is ATDCX performance? What are ATDCX historical returns?
ATDCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 7.48%;
- 3-month return is 10.27%;
- 1-year return is 10.27%;
- 3-year return is 4.82%;
- 5-year return is 5.15%;
- 10-year return is 7.34%.
4. How many up and down years did ATDCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATDCX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATDCX dividend yield?
ATDCX yield is %.
6. What is ATDCX minimum initial investment amount?
ATDCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ATDCX expense ratio?
ATDCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATDCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ATDCX front-end sales load is 0. ATDCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ATDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATDCX beta? How would you assess ATDCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATDCX? What are ATDCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ATDCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATDCX? What are ATDCX negatives?
The following are ATDCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATDCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.