Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco ATFCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATFCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATFCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATFCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATFCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATFCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATFCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATFCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATFCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATFCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATFCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATFCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Limited Term Municipal Income Fund; Class C Shares (ATFCX).
- What are ATFCX holdings?
- What is ATFCX performance? What are ATFCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATFCX have historically?
- What is ATFCX dividend yield?
- What is ATFCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATFCX expense ratio?
- Does ATFCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATFCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATFCX beta? How would you assess ATFCX risk?
- What is ATFCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATFCX Finny Score? ATFCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATFCX? What are ATFCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATFCX? What are ATFCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Tax-Exempt Funds (Invesco Tax-Exempt Funds): Invesco Limited Term Municipal Income Fund; Class C Shares (ATFCX).
The Fund seeks to generate as high a level of tax-exempt income as is consistent with the preservation of capital, by investing in high-quality, intermediate-term municipal securities that have a maturity of 10 years or less.
2. What are ATFCX top holdings?
ATFCX has 0 stock holdings and 627 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 13.14% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|NEW YORK N Y CITY MUN WTR FIN AUTH WTR & SWR SYS REV 0.09%||N/A||2.45%|
|TENNESSEE ENERGY ACQUISITION CORP GAS REV 5.25%||N/A||1.78%|
|GULF COAST INDL DEV AUTH TEX REV 0.05%||N/A||1.60%|
|METROPOLITAN TRANSN AUTH N Y REV 0.1%||N/A||1.56%|
|BLACK BELT ENERGY GAS DIST ALA GAS PREPAY REV 4%||N/A||1.27%|
|NEW YORK N Y CITY INDL DEV AGY REV 0.12%||N/A||1.13%|
|ARIZONA HEALTH FACS AUTH REV 0.08%||N/A||0.97%|
|MISSISSIPPI BUSINESS FIN CORP MISS GULF OPPORTUNITY ZONE 0.08%||N/A||0.86%|
|CHESAPEAKE BAY BRDG & TUNL DIST VA REV 5%||N/A||0.78%|
|MIZUHO FLOATER / RESIDUAL TR VAR STS 0.36%||N/A||0.74%|
3. What is ATFCX performance? What are ATFCX historical returns?
ATFCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.45%;
- 3-month return is 0.11%;
- 1-year return is 0.11%;
- 3-year return is 2.19%;
- 5-year return is 1.09%;
- 10-year return is 2.03%.
4. How many up and down years did ATFCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATFCX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ATFCX dividend yield?
ATFCX yield is 1.01%.
6. What is ATFCX minimum initial investment amount?
ATFCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ATFCX expense ratio?
ATFCX expense ratio is 1.36%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATFCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATFCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ATFCX front-end sales load is 0. ATFCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ATFCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.06%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.02%.
10. What is ATFCX beta? How would you assess ATFCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATFCX? What are ATFCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ATFCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATFCX? What are ATFCX negatives?
The following are ATFCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATFCX net assets are $97.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ATFCX 3-year return is 2.19%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 4.68%.
- ATFCX 5-year return is 1.09%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 3.41%.
- ATFCX 10-year return is 2.03%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 4.51%.
- ATFCX expense ratio is 1.36%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.