Before we start: if you’re looking for ATFFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATFFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATFFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATFFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATFFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATFFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATFFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATFFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATFFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATFFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATFFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Alger Funds: Alger 25 Fund; Class P-2 Shares (ATFFX).
- What are ATFFX holdings?
- What is ATFFX performance? What are ATFFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATFFX have historically?
- What is ATFFX dividend yield?
- What is ATFFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATFFX expense ratio?
- Does ATFFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATFFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATFFX beta? How would you assess ATFFX risk?
- What is ATFFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATFFX Finny Score? ATFFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATFFX? What are ATFFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATFFX? What are ATFFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Alger Funds: Alger 25 Fund; Class P-2 Shares (ATFFX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests in a 25-stock portfolio of equity securities of companies of any market capitalization that Fred Alger Management, Inc. believes are undergoing Positive Dynamic Change. Generally the Fund will own approximately 25 holdings.
2. What are ATFFX top holdings?
ATFFX has 25 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 59.14% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Visa Inc Class A||V||5.96%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||5.45%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||4.95%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.47%|
|Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||3.81%|
3. What is ATFFX performance? What are ATFFX historical returns?
ATFFX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.57%;
- 3-month return is 20.44%;
- 1-year return is 45.30%.
4. How many up and down years did ATFFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATFFX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is ATFFX dividend yield?
ATFFX yield is 0.06%.
6. What is ATFFX minimum initial investment amount?
ATFFX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ATFFX expense ratio?
ATFFX expense ratio is 0.81%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ATFFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATFFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ATFFX front-end sales load is 0. ATFFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATFFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.27%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATFFX? What are ATFFX buy reasons?
The following are ATFFX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATFFX? What are ATFFX negatives?
The following are ATFFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ATFFX net assets</strong> are $0.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ATFFX expense ratio</strong> is 0.81%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?