Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco ATIAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATIAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATIAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATIAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATIAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATIAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATIAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATIAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATIAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATIAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATIAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATIAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Select Companies Fund; Class A Shares (ATIAX).
- What are ATIAX holdings?
- What is ATIAX performance? What are ATIAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATIAX have historically?
- What is ATIAX dividend yield?
- What is ATIAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATIAX expense ratio?
- Does ATIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATIAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATIAX beta? How would you assess ATIAX risk?
- What is ATIAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATIAX Finny Score? ATIAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATIAX? What are ATIAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATIAX? What are ATIAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Select Companies Fund; Class A Shares (ATIAX).
2. What are ATIAX top holdings?
ATIAX has 26 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 59.42% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Encore Capital Group Inc||ECPG||8.39%|
|Tempur Sealy International Inc||TPX||7.88%|
|Insight Enterprises Inc||NSIT||6.26%|
|Colliers International Group Inc||CIGI.TO||6.11%|
|Charles River Laboratories International Inc||CRL||5.60%|
|CommScope Holding Co Inc||COMM||5.28%|
|Liberty Broadband Corp A||LBRDA||4.95%|
|Alliance Data Systems Corp||ADS||4.59%|
3. What is ATIAX performance? What are ATIAX historical returns?
ATIAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.10%;
- 3-month return is 7.09%;
- 1-year return is 7.09%;
- 3-year return is 9.23%;
- 5-year return is 8.15%;
- 10-year return is 9.35%.
4. How many up and down years did ATIAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATIAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATIAX dividend yield?
ATIAX yield is %.
6. What is ATIAX minimum initial investment amount?
ATIAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ATIAX expense ratio?
ATIAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATIAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ATIAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ATIAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATIAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATIAX beta? How would you assess ATIAX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATIAX? What are ATIAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ATIAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATIAX? What are ATIAX negatives?
The following are ATIAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATIAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.