Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco ATICX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATICX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATICX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATICX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATICX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATICX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATICX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATICX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATICX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATICX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATICX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATICX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Select Companies Fund; Class C Shares (ATICX).
- What are ATICX holdings?
- What is ATICX performance? What are ATICX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATICX have historically?
- What is ATICX dividend yield?
- What is ATICX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATICX expense ratio?
- Does ATICX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATICX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATICX beta? How would you assess ATICX risk?
- What is ATICX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATICX Finny Score? ATICX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATICX? What are ATICX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATICX? What are ATICX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Select Companies Fund; Class C Shares (ATICX).
2. What are ATICX top holdings?
ATICX has 26 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 59.42% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Encore Capital Group Inc||ECPG||8.39%|
|Tempur Sealy International Inc||TPX||7.88%|
|Insight Enterprises Inc||NSIT||6.26%|
|Colliers International Group Inc||CIGI.TO||6.11%|
|Charles River Laboratories International Inc||CRL||5.60%|
|CommScope Holding Co Inc||COMM||5.28%|
|Liberty Broadband Corp A||LBRDA||4.95%|
|Alliance Data Systems Corp||ADS||4.59%|
3. What is ATICX performance? What are ATICX historical returns?
ATICX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.10%;
- 3-month return is 6.87%;
- 1-year return is 6.87%;
- 3-year return is 8.41%;
- 5-year return is 7.34%;
- 10-year return is 8.53%.
4. How many up and down years did ATICX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATICX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATICX dividend yield?
ATICX yield is %.
6. What is ATICX minimum initial investment amount?
ATICX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ATICX expense ratio?
ATICX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATICX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATICX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ATICX front-end sales load is 0. ATICX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ATICX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATICX beta? How would you assess ATICX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATICX? What are ATICX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ATICX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATICX? What are ATICX negatives?
The following are ATICX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATICX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.