7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ATIMX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATIMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATIMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATIMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATIMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATIMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATIMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATIMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATIMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATIMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATIMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATIMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (ATIMX).
- What are ATIMX holdings?
- What is ATIMX performance? What are ATIMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATIMX have historically?
- What is ATIMX dividend yield?
- What is ATIMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATIMX expense ratio?
- Does ATIMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATIMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATIMX beta? How would you assess ATIMX risk?
- What is ATIMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATIMX Finny Score? ATIMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATIMX? What are ATIMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATIMX? What are ATIMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (ATIMX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund invests in equity securities of Non-US companies that the Adviser believes to have positive Momentum. The Fund invests in common stocks, or use financial futures contracts, forward foreign currency contracts and other equity-linked derivative instruments.
2. What are ATIMX top holdings?
ATIMX has 406 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.74% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||3.76%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future June 20||MFSM0||3.73%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.AX||1.86%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||1.64%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B||1.41%|
3. What is ATIMX performance? What are ATIMX historical returns?
ATIMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.07%;
- 3-month return is 5.67%;
- 1-year return is 8.85%;
- 3-year return is 3.70%;
- 5-year return is 5.67%.
4. How many up and down years did ATIMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATIMX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is ATIMX dividend yield?
ATIMX yield is 2.38%.
6. What is ATIMX minimum initial investment amount?
ATIMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is ATIMX expense ratio?
ATIMX expense ratio is 0.55%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATIMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATIMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ATIMX front-end sales load is 0. ATIMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATIMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.95%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.76%.
10. What is ATIMX beta? How would you assess ATIMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.88;
- 5-year beta is 0.85.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATIMX? What are ATIMX buy reasons?
The following are ATIMX strengths from our perspective:
- ATIMX 3-year return is 3.7%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 1.73%.
- ATIMX 5-year return is 5.67%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 5.31%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATIMX? What are ATIMX negatives?
The following are ATIMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATIMX net assets are $51.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ATIMX expense ratio is 0.55%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?