Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ATIMX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATIMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATIMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATIMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATIMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATIMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATIMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATIMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATIMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATIMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATIMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATIMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (ATIMX).
- What are ATIMX holdings?
- What is ATIMX performance? What are ATIMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATIMX have historically?
- What is ATIMX dividend yield?
- What is ATIMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATIMX expense ratio?
- Does ATIMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATIMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATIMX beta? How would you assess ATIMX risk?
- What is ATIMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATIMX Finny Score? ATIMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATIMX? What are ATIMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATIMX? What are ATIMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (ATIMX).
2. What are ATIMX top holdings?
ATIMX has 391 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||3.64%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.64%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||3.01%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.TO||1.86%|
|Shopify Inc A||SHOP||1.77%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B.L||1.69%|
3. What is ATIMX performance? What are ATIMX historical returns?
ATIMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.52%;
- 3-month return is 4.02%;
- 1-year return is 4.02%;
- 3-year return is 5.70%;
- 5-year return is 5.92%.
4. How many up and down years did ATIMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATIMX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATIMX dividend yield?
ATIMX yield is %.
6. What is ATIMX minimum initial investment amount?
ATIMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is ATIMX expense ratio?
ATIMX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATIMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATIMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ATIMX front-end sales load is 0. ATIMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATIMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATIMX beta? How would you assess ATIMX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATIMX? What are ATIMX buy reasons?
The following are ATIMX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATIMX? What are ATIMX negatives?
The following are ATIMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATIMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.