Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ATMNX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATMNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATMNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATMNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATMNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATMNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATMNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATMNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATMNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATMNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATMNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATMNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATMNX).
- What are ATMNX holdings?
- What is ATMNX performance? What are ATMNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATMNX have historically?
- What is ATMNX dividend yield?
- What is ATMNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATMNX expense ratio?
- Does ATMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATMNX beta? How would you assess ATMNX risk?
- What is ATMNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATMNX Finny Score? ATMNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATMNX? What are ATMNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATMNX? What are ATMNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATMNX).
2. What are ATMNX top holdings?
ATMNX has 355 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.75% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.82%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||3.87%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||3.11%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.68%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.77%|
3. What is ATMNX performance? What are ATMNX historical returns?
ATMNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.55%;
- 3-month return is 0.70%;
- 1-year return is 0.70%;
- 3-year return is 13.29%;
- 5-year return is 11.83%.
4. How many up and down years did ATMNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATMNX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATMNX dividend yield?
ATMNX yield is %.
6. What is ATMNX minimum initial investment amount?
ATMNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is ATMNX expense ratio?
ATMNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATMNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ATMNX front-end sales load is 0. ATMNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATMNX beta? How would you assess ATMNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.98;
- 5-year beta is 0.98.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATMNX? What are ATMNX buy reasons?
The following are ATMNX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATMNX? What are ATMNX negatives?
The following are ATMNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATMNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.