7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ATMNX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATMNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATMNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATMNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATMNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATMNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATMNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATMNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATMNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATMNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATMNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATMNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATMNX).
- What are ATMNX holdings?
- What is ATMNX performance? What are ATMNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATMNX have historically?
- What is ATMNX dividend yield?
- What is ATMNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATMNX expense ratio?
- Does ATMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATMNX beta? How would you assess ATMNX risk?
- What is ATMNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATMNX Finny Score? ATMNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATMNX? What are ATMNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATMNX? What are ATMNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATMNX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund invests in equity-related securities of large and mid-sized companies traded on a principal US exchange or over-the-counter market that the Adviser believes to have positive Momentum. The Fund invests in common stocks, or use financial futures contracts.
2. What are ATMNX top holdings?
ATMNX has 355 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.75% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.82%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||3.87%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||3.11%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.68%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.77%|
3. What is ATMNX performance? What are ATMNX historical returns?
ATMNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.17%;
- 3-month return is 15.43%;
- 1-year return is 27.69%;
- 3-year return is 15.87%;
- 5-year return is 15.14%.
4. How many up and down years did ATMNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATMNX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ATMNX dividend yield?
ATMNX yield is 0.58%.
6. What is ATMNX minimum initial investment amount?
ATMNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is ATMNX expense ratio?
ATMNX expense ratio is 0.65%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATMNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ATMNX front-end sales load is 0. ATMNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.55%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.38%.
10. What is ATMNX beta? How would you assess ATMNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.98;
- 5-year beta is 0.98.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATMNX? What are ATMNX buy reasons?
The following are ATMNX strengths from our perspective:
- ATMNX 3-year return is 15.87%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 14.23%.
- ATMNX 5-year return is 15.14%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 15.8%.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATMNX? What are ATMNX negatives?
The following are ATMNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATMNX net assets are $6.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ATMNX expense ratio is 0.65%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.