Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ATMOX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATMOX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATMOX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATMOX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATMOX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATMOX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATMOX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATMOX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATMOX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATMOX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATMOX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATMOX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (ATMOX).
- What are ATMOX holdings?
- What is ATMOX performance? What are ATMOX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATMOX have historically?
- What is ATMOX dividend yield?
- What is ATMOX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATMOX expense ratio?
- Does ATMOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATMOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATMOX beta? How would you assess ATMOX risk?
- What is ATMOX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATMOX Finny Score? ATMOX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATMOX? What are ATMOX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATMOX? What are ATMOX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (ATMOX).
2. What are ATMOX top holdings?
ATMOX has 355 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.75% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.82%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||3.87%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||3.11%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.68%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.77%|
3. What is ATMOX performance? What are ATMOX historical returns?
ATMOX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.55%;
- 3-month return is 0.73%;
- 1-year return is 0.73%;
- 3-year return is 13.57%;
- 5-year return is 12.08%.
4. How many up and down years did ATMOX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATMOX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATMOX dividend yield?
ATMOX yield is %.
6. What is ATMOX minimum initial investment amount?
ATMOX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is ATMOX expense ratio?
ATMOX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATMOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATMOX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ATMOX front-end sales load is 0. ATMOX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATMOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATMOX beta? How would you assess ATMOX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATMOX? What are ATMOX buy reasons?
The following are ATMOX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATMOX? What are ATMOX negatives?
The following are ATMOX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATMOX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.