Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ATNNX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATNNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATNNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATNNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATNNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATNNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATNNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATNNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATNNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATNNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATNNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATNNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATNNX).
- What are ATNNX holdings?
- What is ATNNX performance? What are ATNNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATNNX have historically?
- What is ATNNX dividend yield?
- What is ATNNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATNNX expense ratio?
- Does ATNNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATNNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATNNX beta? How would you assess ATNNX risk?
- What is ATNNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATNNX Finny Score? ATNNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATNNX? What are ATNNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATNNX? What are ATNNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATNNX).
2. What are ATNNX top holdings?
ATNNX has 391 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||3.64%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.64%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||3.01%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.TO||1.86%|
|Shopify Inc A||SHOP||1.77%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B.L||1.69%|
3. What is ATNNX performance? What are ATNNX historical returns?
ATNNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.58%;
- 3-month return is 3.96%;
- 1-year return is 3.96%;
- 3-year return is 5.44%;
- 5-year return is 5.71%.
4. How many up and down years did ATNNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATNNX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATNNX dividend yield?
ATNNX yield is %.
6. What is ATNNX minimum initial investment amount?
ATNNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is ATNNX expense ratio?
ATNNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATNNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATNNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ATNNX front-end sales load is 0. ATNNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATNNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATNNX beta? How would you assess ATNNX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATNNX? What are ATNNX buy reasons?
The following are ATNNX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATNNX? What are ATNNX negatives?
The following are ATNNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATNNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.