No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATNNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATNNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATNNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATNNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATNNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATNNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATNNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATNNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATNNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATNNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATNNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATNNX).
- What are ATNNX holdings?
- What is ATNNX performance? What are ATNNX historical returns?
- What is ATNNX dividend yield?
- What is ATNNX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ATNNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATNNX Finny Score? ATNNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATNNX? What are ATNNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATNNX? What are ATNNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATNNX).
2. What are ATNNX top holdings?
ATNNX has 391 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||3.64%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.64%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||3.01%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.TO||1.86%|
|Shopify Inc A||SHOP||1.77%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B.L||1.69%|
3. What is ATNNX performance? What are ATNNX historical returns?
ATNNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.58%;
- 3-month return is 3.96%;
- 1-year return is 3.96%;
- 3-year return is 5.44%;
- 5-year return is 5.71%.
4. What is ATNNX dividend yield?
ATNNX yield is %.
5. What is ATNNX minimum initial investment amount?
ATNNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
6. Does ATNNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATNNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ATNNX front-end sales load is 0. ATNNX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ATNNX? What are ATNNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ATNNX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ATNNX? What are ATNNX negatives?
The following are ATNNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATNNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.