Before we start: if you’re looking for ATSMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATSMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATSMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATSMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATSMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATSMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATSMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATSMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATSMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATSMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATSMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (ATSMX).
- What are ATSMX holdings?
- What is ATSMX performance? What are ATSMX historical returns?
- What is ATSMX dividend yield?
- What is ATSMX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ATSMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATSMX Finny Score? ATSMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATSMX? What are ATSMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATSMX? What are ATSMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (ATSMX).
2. What are ATSMX top holdings?
ATSMX has 756 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.64% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.65%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future Dec 20||RTYZ0||3.95%|
|Penn National Gaming Inc||PENN||1.17%|
|iRhythm Technologies Inc||IRTC||0.72%|
|Plug Power Inc||PLUG||0.71%|
|Meritage Homes Corp||MTH||0.66%|
3. What is ATSMX performance? What are ATSMX historical returns?
ATSMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -5.49%;
- 3-month return is 21.60%;
- 1-year return is 21.60%;
- 3-year return is 16.56%;
- 5-year return is 13.27%.
4. What is ATSMX dividend yield?
ATSMX yield is %.
5. What is ATSMX minimum initial investment amount?
ATSMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
6. Does ATSMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATSMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ATSMX front-end sales load is 0. ATSMX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ATSMX? What are ATSMX buy reasons?
The following are ATSMX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ATSMX? What are ATSMX negatives?
The following are ATSMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATSMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.