Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ATSNX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATSNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATSNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATSNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATSNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATSNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATSNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATSNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATSNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATSNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATSNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATSNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATSNX).
- What are ATSNX holdings?
- What is ATSNX performance? What are ATSNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATSNX have historically?
- What is ATSNX dividend yield?
- What is ATSNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATSNX expense ratio?
- Does ATSNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATSNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATSNX beta? How would you assess ATSNX risk?
- What is ATSNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATSNX Finny Score? ATSNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATSNX? What are ATSNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATSNX? What are ATSNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATSNX).
2. What are ATSNX top holdings?
ATSNX has 756 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.64% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.65%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future Dec 20||RTYZ0||3.95%|
|Penn National Gaming Inc||PENN||1.17%|
|iRhythm Technologies Inc||IRTC||0.72%|
|Plug Power Inc||PLUG||0.71%|
|Meritage Homes Corp||MTH||0.66%|
3. What is ATSNX performance? What are ATSNX historical returns?
ATSNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -5.50%;
- 3-month return is 21.57%;
- 1-year return is 21.57%;
- 3-year return is 16.26%;
- 5-year return is 13.02%.
4. How many up and down years did ATSNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATSNX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ATSNX dividend yield?
ATSNX yield is %.
6. What is ATSNX minimum initial investment amount?
ATSNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is ATSNX expense ratio?
ATSNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATSNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATSNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ATSNX front-end sales load is 0. ATSNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATSNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ATSNX beta? How would you assess ATSNX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATSNX? What are ATSNX buy reasons?
The following are ATSNX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATSNX? What are ATSNX negatives?
The following are ATSNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATSNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.