7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ATSNX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ATSNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ATSNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ATSNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ATSNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ATSNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ATSNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ATSNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ATSNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ATSNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ATSNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ATSNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATSNX).
- What are ATSNX holdings?
- What is ATSNX performance? What are ATSNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ATSNX have historically?
- What is ATSNX dividend yield?
- What is ATSNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ATSNX expense ratio?
- Does ATSNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ATSNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ATSNX beta? How would you assess ATSNX risk?
- What is ATSNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ATSNX Finny Score? ATSNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ATSNX? What are ATSNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ATSNX? What are ATSNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (ATSNX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund invests in equity-related securities of small cap companies traded on principal US exchange or over-the-counter market that the Adviser believes to have positive Momentum. The Fund invests in common stocks, or use financial futures contracts.
2. What are ATSNX top holdings?
ATSNX has 702 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 11.96% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future June 20||RTYM0||4.58%|
|Teladoc Health Inc||TDOC||1.22%|
|AppFolio Inc A||APPF||0.90%|
|ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc||ACAD||0.88%|
|Generac Holdings Inc||GNRC||0.70%|
|PS Business Parks Inc||PSB||0.68%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||0.67%|
3. What is ATSNX performance? What are ATSNX historical returns?
ATSNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.37%;
- 3-month return is 6.91%;
- 1-year return is 7.94%;
- 3-year return is 6.33%;
- 5-year return is 7.98%.
4. How many up and down years did ATSNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ATSNX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ATSNX dividend yield?
ATSNX yield is 0.34%.
6. What is ATSNX minimum initial investment amount?
ATSNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is ATSNX expense ratio?
ATSNX expense ratio is 0.85%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ATSNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ATSNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ATSNX front-end sales load is 0. ATSNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ATSNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.41%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.92%.
10. What is ATSNX beta? How would you assess ATSNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.22;
- 5-year beta is 1.22.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in ATSNX? What are ATSNX buy reasons?
The following are ATSNX strengths from our perspective:
- ATSNX 3-year return is 6.33%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 4.23%.
- ATSNX 5-year return is 7.98%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 7.72%.
14. What are the cons of investing in ATSNX? What are ATSNX negatives?
The following are ATSNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATSNX net assets are $3.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ATSNX expense ratio is 0.85%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.