7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco AUBAX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AUBAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AUBAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AUBAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AUBAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AUBAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AUBAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AUBAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AUBAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AUBAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AUBAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AUBAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco World Bond Fund; Class A Shares (AUBAX).
- What are AUBAX holdings?
- What is AUBAX performance? What are AUBAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AUBAX have historically?
- What is AUBAX dividend yield?
- What is AUBAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AUBAX expense ratio?
- Does AUBAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AUBAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AUBAX beta? How would you assess AUBAX risk?
- What is AUBAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AUBAX Finny Score? AUBAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AUBAX? What are AUBAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AUBAX? What are AUBAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco World Bond Fund; Class A Shares (AUBAX).
The Fund seeks total return, comprised of current income and capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus any borrowing for investment purposes) in fixed income securities and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are AUBAX top holdings?
AUBAX has 0 stock holdings and 94 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 45.70% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|5 Year Treasury Note Future Mar20||ZFH0.TO||6.96%|
|10 Year Government of Canada Bond Future Mar20||CGBH0.DE||6.21%|
|SGX 10 Year Mini Japanese Government Bond Future Mar20||JBH0.TO||5.87%|
|Dow Jones Real Estate Future Mar20||RXH0||5.61%|
|Germany (Federal Republic Of) 0||N/A||4.31%|
|Canada (Government of) 2%||N/A||3.96%|
|United States Treasury Notes 2.62%||N/A||3.77%|
|Japan (Government Of) 0.1||N/A||3.59%|
|Russian Federation 7.7%||N/A||2.91%|
|Future on Euro Bobl||N/A||2.51%|
3. What is AUBAX performance? What are AUBAX historical returns?
AUBAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.16%;
- 3-month return is 3.20%;
- 1-year return is 7.31%;
- 3-year return is 4.12%;
- 5-year return is 4.68%;
- 10-year return is 2.68%.
4. How many up and down years did AUBAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AUBAX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is AUBAX dividend yield?
AUBAX yield is 2.58%.
6. What is AUBAX minimum initial investment amount?
AUBAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AUBAX expense ratio?
AUBAX expense ratio is 0.94%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AUBAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AUBAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AUBAX front-end sales load is 4.25. AUBAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AUBAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.81%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1%.
10. What is AUBAX beta? How would you assess AUBAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.96;
- 5-year beta is 1.27;
- 10-year beta is 1.11.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in AUBAX? What are AUBAX buy reasons?
The following are AUBAX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>AUBAX 3-year return</strong> is 4.12%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR USD), 4.06%.
- <strong>AUBAX 5-year return</strong> is 4.68%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR USD), 4.02%.
- <strong>AUBAX 10-year return</strong> is 2.68%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR USD), 2.61%.
14. What are the cons of investing in AUBAX? What are AUBAX negatives?
The following are AUBAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AUBAX net assets</strong> are $19.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AUBAX expense ratio</strong> is 0.94%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.