7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco AUBCX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AUBCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AUBCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AUBCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AUBCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AUBCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AUBCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AUBCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AUBCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AUBCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AUBCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AUBCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco World Bond Fund; Class C Shares (AUBCX).
- What are AUBCX holdings?
- What is AUBCX performance? What are AUBCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AUBCX have historically?
- What is AUBCX dividend yield?
- What is AUBCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AUBCX expense ratio?
- Does AUBCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AUBCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AUBCX beta? How would you assess AUBCX risk?
- What is AUBCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AUBCX Finny Score? AUBCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AUBCX? What are AUBCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AUBCX? What are AUBCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco World Bond Fund; Class C Shares (AUBCX).
The Fund seeks total return, comprised of current income and capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus any borrowing for investment purposes) in fixed income securities and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are AUBCX top holdings?
AUBCX has 0 stock holdings and 94 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.13% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|United States Treasury Notes 1.12%||N/A||5.86%|
|SGX 10 Year Mini Japanese Government Bond Future June 20||JBM0.DE||5.84%|
|Euro Bund Future June 20||FGBLM0.DE||4.70%|
|Germany (Federal Republic Of) 0||N/A||4.28%|
|Canada (Government of) 2%||N/A||3.88%|
|Japan(Govt Of) 0.1%||N/A||3.55%|
|Long Gilt Future June 20||RM0||3.48%|
|Government National Mortgage Association 3%||N/A||3.27%|
|2 Year Treasury Note Future June 20||ZTM0||2.72%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.38%||N/A||2.55%|
3. What is AUBCX performance? What are AUBCX historical returns?
AUBCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.10%;
- 3-month return is 2.92%;
- 1-year return is 6.48%;
- 3-year return is 3.33%;
- 5-year return is 3.90%;
- 10-year return is 1.91%.
4. How many up and down years did AUBCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AUBCX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is AUBCX dividend yield?
AUBCX yield is 1.85%.
6. What is AUBCX minimum initial investment amount?
AUBCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AUBCX expense ratio?
AUBCX expense ratio is 1.69%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AUBCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AUBCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AUBCX front-end sales load is 0. AUBCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AUBCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.54%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.7%.
10. What is AUBCX beta? How would you assess AUBCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.96;
- 5-year beta is 1.27;
- 10-year beta is 1.11.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 17. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 17.
13. What are the pros of investing in AUBCX? What are AUBCX buy reasons?
The following are AUBCX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>AUBCX 5-year return</strong> is 3.9%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR USD), 4.02%.
14. What are the cons of investing in AUBCX? What are AUBCX negatives?
The following are AUBCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AUBCX net assets</strong> are $1.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AUBCX 3-year return</strong> is 3.33%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR USD), 4.06%.
- <strong>AUBCX 10-year return</strong> is 1.91%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR USD), 2.61%.
- <strong>AUBCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.69%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.