Before we start: if you’re looking for AUEIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AUEIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AUEIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AUEIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AUEIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AUEIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AUEIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AUEIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AUEIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AUEIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AUEIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Defensive Style Fund; Class I Shares (AUEIX).
- What are AUEIX holdings?
- What is AUEIX performance? What are AUEIX historical returns?
- What is AUEIX dividend yield?
- What is AUEIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AUEIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AUEIX Finny Score? AUEIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AUEIX? What are AUEIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AUEIX? What are AUEIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Defensive Style Fund; Class I Shares (AUEIX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund pursues a defensive strategy, seeking to provide downside protection with upside potential through active stock selection, risk management and diversification. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments including common stock and preffered stock.
2. What are AUEIX top holdings?
AUEIX has 274 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.96% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.36%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||3.99%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.47%|
|Costco Wholesale Corp||COST||1.45%|
|T-Mobile US Inc||TMUS||1.43%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||1.43%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.43%|
3. What is AUEIX performance? What are AUEIX historical returns?
AUEIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.58%;
- 3-month return is 8.75%;
- 1-year return is 8.75%;
- 3-year return is 15.91%;
- 5-year return is 16.51%.
4. What is AUEIX dividend yield?
AUEIX yield is 1.1%.
5. What is AUEIX minimum initial investment amount?
AUEIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
6. Does AUEIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AUEIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AUEIX front-end sales load is 0. AUEIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AUEIX? What are AUEIX buy reasons?
The following are AUEIX strengths from our perspective:
- AUEIX 5-year return is 16.51%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 18.22%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AUEIX? What are AUEIX negatives?
The following are AUEIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AUEIX 3-year return is 15.91%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 18.58%.