7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds AUEIX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- No Bear case arguments for now!
Before we start: if you’re looking for AUEIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AUEIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AUEIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AUEIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AUEIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AUEIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AUEIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AUEIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AUEIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AUEIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AUEIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Defensive Style Fund; Class I Shares (AUEIX).
- What are AUEIX holdings?
- What is AUEIX performance? What are AUEIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AUEIX have historically?
- What is AUEIX dividend yield?
- What is AUEIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AUEIX expense ratio?
- Does AUEIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AUEIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AUEIX beta? How would you assess AUEIX risk?
- What is AUEIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AUEIX Finny Score? AUEIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AUEIX? What are AUEIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AUEIX? What are AUEIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Defensive Style Fund; Class I Shares (AUEIX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund pursues a defensive strategy, seeking to provide downside protection with upside potential through active stock selection, risk management and diversification. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments including common stock and preffered stock.
2. What are AUEIX top holdings?
AUEIX has 369 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.79% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.07%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Mar20||ESH0||3.35%|
|NextEra Energy Inc||NEE||1.45%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.45%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||1.44%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.43%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||1.42%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.34%|
3. What is AUEIX performance? What are AUEIX historical returns?
AUEIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.74%;
- 3-month return is 8.66%;
- 1-year return is 11.67%;
- 3-year return is 13.66%;
- 5-year return is 14.70%.
4. How many up and down years did AUEIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AUEIX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is AUEIX dividend yield?
AUEIX yield is 1.1%.
6. What is AUEIX minimum initial investment amount?
AUEIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is AUEIX expense ratio?
AUEIX expense ratio is 0.39%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AUEIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AUEIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AUEIX front-end sales load is 0. AUEIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AUEIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.45%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.55%.
10. What is AUEIX beta? How would you assess AUEIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.86;
- 5-year beta is 0.84.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 0 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AUEIX? What are AUEIX buy reasons?
The following are AUEIX strengths from our perspective:
- AUEIX 3-year return is 13.66%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 13.61%.
- AUEIX 5-year return is 14.7%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 14.34%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AUEIX? What are AUEIX negatives?
There are no visible red flags.