Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about AQR Funds AUENX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AUENX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AUENX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AUENX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AUENX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AUENX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AUENX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AUENX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AUENX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AUENX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AUENX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AUENX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Defensive Style Fund; Class N Shares (AUENX).
- What are AUENX holdings?
- What is AUENX performance? What are AUENX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AUENX have historically?
- What is AUENX dividend yield?
- What is AUENX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AUENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AUENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AUENX beta? How would you assess AUENX risk?
- What is AUENX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AUENX Finny Score? AUENX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AUENX? What are AUENX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AUENX? What are AUENX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Defensive Style Fund; Class N Shares (AUENX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund pursues a defensive strategy, seeking to provide downside protection with upside potential through active stock selection, risk management and diversification. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments including common stock and preffered stock.
2. What are AUENX top holdings?
AUENX has 274 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.96% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.36%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||3.99%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.47%|
|Costco Wholesale Corp||COST||1.45%|
|T-Mobile US Inc||TMUS||1.43%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||1.43%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.43%|
3. What is AUENX performance? What are AUENX historical returns?
AUENX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.19%;
- 3-month return is 7.93%;
- 1-year return is 7.93%;
- 3-year return is 16.08%;
- 5-year return is 15.34%.
4. How many up and down years did AUENX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AUENX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is AUENX dividend yield?
AUENX yield is 0.95%.
6. What is AUENX minimum initial investment amount?
AUENX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. Does AUENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AUENX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AUENX front-end sales load is 0. AUENX back-end sales load is 0.
8. What is AUENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.43%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.42%.
9. What is AUENX beta? How would you assess AUENX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.86;
- 5-year beta is 0.85.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
12. What are the pros of investing in AUENX? What are AUENX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AUENX.
13. What are the cons of investing in AUENX? What are AUENX negatives?
The following are AUENX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AUENX net assets are $449.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AUENX 3-year return is 16.08%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 19.5%.
- AUENX 5-year return is 15.34%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 18.21%.
- AUENX expense ratio is 0.65%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.