7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein AUIBX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AUIBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AUIBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AUIBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AUIBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AUIBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AUIBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AUIBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AUIBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AUIBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AUIBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AUIBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Equity Income Fund, Inc; Class B Shares (AUIBX).
- What are AUIBX holdings?
- What is AUIBX performance? What are AUIBX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AUIBX have historically?
- What is AUIBX dividend yield?
- What is AUIBX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AUIBX expense ratio?
- Does AUIBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AUIBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AUIBX beta? How would you assess AUIBX risk?
- What is AUIBX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AUIBX Finny Score? AUIBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AUIBX? What are AUIBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AUIBX? What are AUIBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Equity Income Fund, Inc; Class B Shares (AUIBX).
2. What are AUIBX top holdings?
AUIBX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.87% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||4.62%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class B||RDS.B.L||3.87%|
|Lockheed Martin Corp||LMT||3.65%|
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||3.64%|
|Roche Holding AG ADR||RHHBY||3.57%|
3. What is AUIBX performance? What are AUIBX historical returns?
AUIBX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.26%;
- 3-month return is 2.53%;
- 1-year return is 8.13%;
- 3-year return is 10.19%;
- 5-year return is 6.15%;
- 10-year return is 10.60%.
4. How many up and down years did AUIBX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AUIBX had 9 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is AUIBX dividend yield?
AUIBX yield is %.
6. What is AUIBX minimum initial investment amount?
AUIBX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is AUIBX expense ratio?
AUIBX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does AUIBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AUIBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AUIBX front-end sales load is 0. AUIBX back-end sales load is 4.
9. What is AUIBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AUIBX beta? How would you assess AUIBX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.87;
- 5-year beta is 0.88;
- 10-year beta is 0.86.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AUIBX? What are AUIBX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AUIBX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AUIBX? What are AUIBX negatives?
The following are AUIBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AUIBX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 4%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.