Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AUMIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AUMIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AUMIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AUMIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AUMIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AUMIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AUMIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AUMIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AUMIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AUMIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AUMIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AUMIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Ultra Micro Cap Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AUMIX).
- What are AUMIX holdings?
- What is AUMIX performance? What are AUMIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AUMIX have historically?
- What is AUMIX dividend yield?
- What is AUMIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AUMIX expense ratio?
- Does AUMIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AUMIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AUMIX beta? How would you assess AUMIX risk?
- What is AUMIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AUMIX Finny Score? AUMIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AUMIX? What are AUMIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AUMIX? What are AUMIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Ultra Micro Cap Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AUMIX).
2. What are AUMIX top holdings?
AUMIX has 125 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc||TRHC||2.00%|
|Model N Inc||MODN||1.93%|
|Axsome Therapeutics Inc||AXSM||1.87%|
|Adesto Technologies Corp||IOTS||1.77%|
3. What is AUMIX performance? What are AUMIX historical returns?
AUMIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 9.10%;
- 3-month return is 1.92%;
- 1-year return is 3.85%;
- 3-year return is 2.00%;
- 5-year return is 1.27%;
- 10-year return is 10.24%.
4. How many up and down years did AUMIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AUMIX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is AUMIX dividend yield?
AUMIX yield is %.
6. What is AUMIX minimum initial investment amount?
AUMIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is AUMIX expense ratio?
AUMIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AUMIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AUMIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AUMIX front-end sales load is 0. AUMIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AUMIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AUMIX beta? How would you assess AUMIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.21;
- 5-year beta is 1.19;
- 10-year beta is 1.34.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AUMIX? What are AUMIX buy reasons?
The following are AUMIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AUMIX? What are AUMIX negatives?
The following are AUMIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AUMIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.