7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AVAMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AVAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AVAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AVAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AVAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AVAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AVAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AVAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AVAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AVAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AVAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AVAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2040 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AVAMX).
- What are AVAMX holdings?
- What is AVAMX performance? What are AVAMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AVAMX have historically?
- What is AVAMX dividend yield?
- What is AVAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AVAMX expense ratio?
- Does AVAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AVAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AVAMX beta? How would you assess AVAMX risk?
- What is AVAMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AVAMX Finny Score? AVAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AVAMX? What are AVAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AVAMX? What are AVAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2040 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AVAMX).
2. What are AVAMX top holdings?
AVAMX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 79.86% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||33.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||11.39%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||9.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||7.17%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||6.72%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||3.18%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||3.09%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||2.25%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||2.20%|
3. What is AVAMX performance? What are AVAMX historical returns?
AVAMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.44%;
- 3-month return is 19.47%;
- 1-year return is 4.70%;
- 3-year return is 5.31%;
- 5-year return is 6.02%;
- 10-year return is 7.32%.
4. How many up and down years did AVAMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AVAMX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AVAMX dividend yield?
AVAMX yield is %.
6. What is AVAMX minimum initial investment amount?
AVAMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is AVAMX expense ratio?
AVAMX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AVAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AVAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AVAMX front-end sales load is 0. AVAMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AVAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AVAMX beta? How would you assess AVAMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.45;
- 5-year beta is 1.41;
- 10-year beta is 1.39.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AVAMX? What are AVAMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AVAMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AVAMX? What are AVAMX negatives?
The following are AVAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AVAMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.