Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments AVDIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AVDIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AVDIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AVDIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AVDIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AVDIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AVDIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AVDIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AVDIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AVDIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AVDIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AVDIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Adaptive Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AVDIX).
- What are AVDIX holdings?
- What is AVDIX performance? What are AVDIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AVDIX have historically?
- What is AVDIX dividend yield?
- What is AVDIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AVDIX expense ratio?
- Does AVDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AVDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AVDIX beta? How would you assess AVDIX risk?
- What is AVDIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AVDIX Finny Score? AVDIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AVDIX? What are AVDIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AVDIX? What are AVDIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Adaptive Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AVDIX).
2. What are AVDIX top holdings?
AVDIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 30.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||3.35%|
|The Toro Co||TTC||3.18%|
|Charter Communications Inc A||CHTR||3.05%|
|IDEXX Laboratories Inc||IDXX||2.99%|
|OneMain Holdings Inc||OMF||2.83%|
3. What is AVDIX performance? What are AVDIX historical returns?
AVDIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.01%;
- 3-month return is 6.71%;
- 1-year return is 4.69%;
- 3-year return is 10.70%;
- 5-year return is 8.59%;
- 10-year return is 12.79%.
4. How many up and down years did AVDIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AVDIX had 8 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is AVDIX dividend yield?
AVDIX yield is %.
6. What is AVDIX minimum initial investment amount?
AVDIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is AVDIX expense ratio?
AVDIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does AVDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AVDIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AVDIX front-end sales load is 0. AVDIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AVDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 6.24%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 3.01%.
10. What is AVDIX beta? How would you assess AVDIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.96;
- 5-year beta is 1.00;
- 10-year beta is 1.04.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AVDIX? What are AVDIX buy reasons?
The following are AVDIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AVDIX? What are AVDIX negatives?
The following are AVDIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AVDIX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.