Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AVSAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AVSAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AVSAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AVSAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AVSAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AVSAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AVSAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AVSAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AVSAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AVSAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AVSAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AVSAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2040 Fund; Class A Shares (AVSAX).
- What are AVSAX holdings?
- What is AVSAX performance? What are AVSAX historical returns?
- What is AVSAX dividend yield?
- What is AVSAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AVSAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AVSAX Finny Score? AVSAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AVSAX? What are AVSAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AVSAX? What are AVSAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2040 Fund; Class A Shares (AVSAX).
2. What are AVSAX top holdings?
AVSAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 79.86% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||33.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||11.39%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||9.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||7.17%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||6.72%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||3.18%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||3.09%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||2.25%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||2.20%|
3. What is AVSAX performance? What are AVSAX historical returns?
AVSAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.45%;
- 3-month return is 19.44%;
- 1-year return is 19.44%;
- 3-year return is 5.27%;
- 5-year return is 5.98%;
- 10-year return is 7.27%.
4. What is AVSAX dividend yield?
AVSAX yield is %.
5. What is AVSAX minimum initial investment amount?
AVSAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AVSAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AVSAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AVSAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AVSAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AVSAX? What are AVSAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AVSAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in AVSAX? What are AVSAX negatives?
The following are AVSAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AVSAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.