Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AVSCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AVSCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AVSCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AVSCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AVSCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AVSCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AVSCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AVSCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AVSCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AVSCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AVSCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AVSCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2040 Fund; Class C Shares (AVSCX).
- What are AVSCX holdings?
- What is AVSCX performance? What are AVSCX historical returns?
- What is AVSCX dividend yield?
- What is AVSCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AVSCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AVSCX Finny Score? AVSCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AVSCX? What are AVSCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AVSCX? What are AVSCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2040 Fund; Class C Shares (AVSCX).
2. What are AVSCX top holdings?
AVSCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 79.86% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||33.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||11.39%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||9.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||7.17%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||6.72%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||3.18%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||3.09%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||2.25%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||2.20%|
3. What is AVSCX performance? What are AVSCX historical returns?
AVSCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.41%;
- 3-month return is 19.23%;
- 1-year return is 19.23%;
- 3-year return is 4.48%;
- 5-year return is 5.19%;
- 10-year return is 6.47%.
4. What is AVSCX dividend yield?
AVSCX yield is %.
5. What is AVSCX minimum initial investment amount?
AVSCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AVSCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AVSCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AVSCX front-end sales load is 0. AVSCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AVSCX? What are AVSCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AVSCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in AVSCX? What are AVSCX negatives?
The following are AVSCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AVSCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.