7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about CIBC Private Wealth Management AWMIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AWMIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AWMIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AWMIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AWMIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AWMIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AWMIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AWMIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AWMIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AWMIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AWMIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AWMIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: AT Mid Cap Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AWMIX).
- What are AWMIX holdings?
- What is AWMIX performance? What are AWMIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AWMIX have historically?
- What is AWMIX dividend yield?
- What is AWMIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AWMIX expense ratio?
- Does AWMIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AWMIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AWMIX beta? How would you assess AWMIX risk?
- What is AWMIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AWMIX Finny Score? AWMIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AWMIX? What are AWMIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AWMIX? What are AWMIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: AT Mid Cap Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AWMIX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of mid-capitalization companies. The Fund expects to invest primarily in common stock, it may also invest in other equity securities.
2. What are AWMIX top holdings?
AWMIX has 82 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.36% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Fidelity National Information Services Inc||FIS||3.54%|
|Global Payments Inc||GPN||3.19%|
|EPAM Systems Inc||EPAM||3.15%|
|Euronet Worldwide Inc||EEFT||2.51%|
|SBA Communications Corp||SBAC||2.02%|
|Roper Technologies Inc||ROP||1.78%|
|Microchip Technology Inc||MCHP||1.77%|
3. What is AWMIX performance? What are AWMIX historical returns?
AWMIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.94%;
- 3-month return is 4.50%;
- 1-year return is 6.38%;
- 3-year return is 10.25%;
- 5-year return is 8.87%.
4. How many up and down years did AWMIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AWMIX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is AWMIX dividend yield?
AWMIX yield is 0%.
6. What is AWMIX minimum initial investment amount?
AWMIX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is AWMIX expense ratio?
AWMIX expense ratio is 0.85%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AWMIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AWMIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AWMIX front-end sales load is 0. AWMIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AWMIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0%.
10. What is AWMIX beta? How would you assess AWMIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.11;
- 5-year beta is 1.07.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in AWMIX? What are AWMIX buy reasons?
The following are AWMIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AWMIX? What are AWMIX negatives?
The following are AWMIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AWMIX net assets</strong> are $782.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AWMIX 3-year return</strong> is 10.25%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 15.31%.
- <strong>AWMIX 5-year return</strong> is 8.87%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 13.71%.
- <strong>AWMIX expense ratio</strong> is 0.85%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?