Before we start: if you’re looking for AWTCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AWTCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AWTCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AWTCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AWTCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AWTCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AWTCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AWTCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AWTCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AWTCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AWTCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Water Fund; Class C Shares (AWTCX).
- What are AWTCX holdings?
- What is AWTCX performance? What are AWTCX historical returns?
- What is AWTCX dividend yield?
- What is AWTCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AWTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AWTCX Finny Score? AWTCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AWTCX? What are AWTCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AWTCX? What are AWTCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Water Fund; Class C Shares (AWTCX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to invest in equity securities of companies that are represented in one or more of the S&P Global Water Index, the Palisades Water or Global Water Indices or the Janney Water Index (Composite), or that are substantially engaged in water-related activities.
2. What are AWTCX top holdings?
AWTCX has 29 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 51.94% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|American Water Works Co Inc||AWK||8.39%|
|Tetra Tech Inc||TTEK||3.99%|
|Essential Utilities Inc||WTRG||3.73%|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc||TMO||3.60%|
|Veolia Environnement SA||VIE.PA||3.51%|
3. What is AWTCX performance? What are AWTCX historical returns?
AWTCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.57%;
- 3-month return is 1.76%;
- 1-year return is 1.76%;
- 3-year return is 16.37%;
- 5-year return is 12.02%;
- 10-year return is 11.34%.
4. What is AWTCX dividend yield?
AWTCX yield is 0%.
5. What is AWTCX minimum initial investment amount?
AWTCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AWTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AWTCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AWTCX front-end sales load is 0. AWTCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
8. What are the pros of investing in AWTCX? What are AWTCX buy reasons?
The following are AWTCX strengths from our perspective:
- AWTCX 3-year return is 16.37%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 13.84%.
- AWTCX 10-year return is 11.34%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 11.83%.
9. What are the cons of investing in AWTCX? What are AWTCX negatives?
The following are AWTCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AWTCX net assets are $68.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AWTCX 5-year return is 12.02%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 13.57%.
- AWTCX expense ratio is 1.97%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.