Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Funds AWTCX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AWTCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AWTCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AWTCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AWTCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AWTCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AWTCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AWTCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AWTCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AWTCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AWTCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AWTCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Water Fund; Class C Shares (AWTCX).
- What are AWTCX holdings?
- What is AWTCX performance? What are AWTCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AWTCX have historically?
- What is AWTCX dividend yield?
- What is AWTCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AWTCX expense ratio?
- Does AWTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AWTCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AWTCX beta? How would you assess AWTCX risk?
- What is AWTCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AWTCX Finny Score? AWTCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AWTCX? What are AWTCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AWTCX? What are AWTCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Water Fund; Class C Shares (AWTCX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to invest in equity securities of companies that are represented in one or more of the S&P Global Water Index, the Palisades Water or Global Water Indices or the Janney Water Index (Composite), or that are substantially engaged in water-related activities.
2. What are AWTCX top holdings?
AWTCX has 33 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 54.25% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|American Water Works Co Inc||AWK||9.98%|
|Veolia Environnement SA||VIE.PA||7.43%|
|Tetra Tech Inc||TTEK||3.86%|
|Essential Utilities Inc||WTRG||3.78%|
|Pennon Group PLC||PNN.L||3.36%|
3. What is AWTCX performance? What are AWTCX historical returns?
AWTCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.04%;
- 3-month return is -16.79%;
- 1-year return is 0.16%;
- 3-year return is 3.47%;
- 5-year return is 3.89%;
- 10-year return is 7.30%.
4. How many up and down years did AWTCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AWTCX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is AWTCX dividend yield?
AWTCX yield is 0%.
6. What is AWTCX minimum initial investment amount?
AWTCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AWTCX expense ratio?
AWTCX expense ratio is 1.97%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AWTCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AWTCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AWTCX front-end sales load is 0. AWTCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AWTCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.58%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.66%.
10. What is AWTCX beta? How would you assess AWTCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.91;
- 5-year beta is 0.87;
- 10-year beta is 0.92.
12. What is AWTCX Finny Score? AWTCX buy or sell?
AWTCX Finny Score is 43. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy AWTCX and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 43.
13. What are the pros of investing in AWTCX? What are AWTCX buy reasons?
The following are AWTCX strengths from our perspective:
- AWTCX 5-year return is 3.89%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.32%.
- AWTCX 10-year return is 7.3%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 7.47%.
- AWTCX 5-year Beta is 0.87, which is inversely correlated with the index (MSCI ACWI NR USD). The could be good if you're trying to hedge your portfolio.
14. What are the cons of investing in AWTCX? What are AWTCX negatives?
The following are AWTCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AWTCX net assets are $73.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AWTCX 3-year return is 3.47%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.21%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
- AWTCX expense ratio is 1.97%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?