Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Virtus AWTIX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AWTIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AWTIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AWTIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AWTIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AWTIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AWTIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AWTIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AWTIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AWTIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AWTIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AWTIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Water Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AWTIX).
- What are AWTIX holdings?
- What is AWTIX performance? What are AWTIX historical returns?
- What is AWTIX dividend yield?
- What is AWTIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AWTIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AWTIX Finny Score? AWTIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AWTIX? What are AWTIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AWTIX? What are AWTIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Water Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AWTIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to invest in equity securities of companies that are represented in one or more of the S&P Global Water Index, the Palisades Water or Global Water Indices or the Janney Water Index (Composite), or that are substantially engaged in water-related activities.
2. What are AWTIX top holdings?
AWTIX has 29 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 51.94% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|American Water Works Co Inc||AWK||8.39%|
|Tetra Tech Inc||TTEK||3.99%|
|Essential Utilities Inc||WTRG||3.73%|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc||TMO||3.60%|
|Veolia Environnement SA||VIE.PA||3.51%|
3. What is AWTIX performance? What are AWTIX historical returns?
AWTIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.48%;
- 3-month return is 2.07%;
- 1-year return is 2.07%;
- 3-year return is 17.60%;
- 5-year return is 13.19%;
- 10-year return is 12.51%.
4. What is AWTIX dividend yield?
AWTIX yield is 0.44%.
5. What is AWTIX minimum initial investment amount?
AWTIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
6. Does AWTIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AWTIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AWTIX front-end sales load is 0. AWTIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 67. Our quantitative analysis shows 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 67.
8. What are the pros of investing in AWTIX? What are AWTIX buy reasons?
The following are AWTIX strengths from our perspective:
- AWTIX 3-year return is 17.6%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 13.84%.
- AWTIX 5-year return is 13.19%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 13.57%.
- AWTIX 10-year return is 12.51%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 11.83%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AWTIX? What are AWTIX negatives?
The following are AWTIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AWTIX net assets are $325.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AWTIX expense ratio is 0.93%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?